The Weekend Coordinator LLC

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About The Weekend Coordinator LLC

The Weekend Coordinator LLC is a wedding planning and travel coordination service located in Lexington, Kentucky. This planning business, owned and operated by Nashia “Nay” Marie Holmes, has a knack for handling all the complex details of any occasion, small or large. Motivated by the goal to bring a smile to every client’s face, this wedding coordinator and travel agent offers nothing less than exceptional service for your exceptional day.

The Weekend Coordinator LLC offers partial planning and day-of coordination services. Couples who choose a partial planning package can also enjoy day-of coordination and honeymoon planning benefits. Partial planning also includes communication with all of your vendors, ensuring everything runs smoothly the day you say, “I do.” The Weekend Coordinator also offers travel services for your destination wedding or honeymoon vacation. Officiant services are also available. Other servicesprovided are:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals and more

The Weekend Coordinator is also affilicated with a few local venues here in Louisville, KY.

4 Reviews for The Weekend Coordinator LLC

4 The Weekend Coordinator LLC Reviews

S
Featured
Sallie R Lawless

Married on 09/29/2018

Engagement AND Wedding

The Weekend Coordinator is everything you'd want in a person helping to plan that special occasion. She's energetic, fun, loving, and all about you and what you want. She helped my fiance plan our ... Read more engagement and it was amazing. Her service was above and beyond! Edit after Wedding : Our coordinator was the absolute best! She worked with us for a year and half and when I say she was very personal with everything she did and made sure our day came together EXACTLY how we planned. My husband and I are beyond grateful and thankful for Mrs Nay Marie Holmes! Weddings, birthday parties, retirement parties, any event, she'll help make it come together!

Erica
Erica Moore

Married on 12/15/2018

Anniversary coordinator

TWC is knowledgeable, exciting, and eager to please her clients. I appreciate her level of professionalism and commitment to providing great quality services. I could not be more pleased with her ... Read more services. Thank you Weekend Coordinator! I will definitely recommend your services to those desiring to have a successful event.

DeAunna
Deaunna Merrill

Married on 05/14/2017

A true heaven Sent

This woman is absolutely amazing. She stayed up with me day and night, was well organized and paid close attention to details. She handles all things BIG and small. She provided me with exceptional ... Read more service and made things go as smooth and stress-free as possible. If you're looking for someone professional that will take care of your needs and have you in mind every step of the way Mrs. Nae is more than qualified!