The Weingarten

Belleville, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Weingarten

The Weingarten is a wedding venue located in Belleville, Illinois. Couples saying “I do” here can enjoy the property’s picturesque landscape featuring beautiful forests, cornfields, and a lake. This venue is conveniently located 10 minutes from the nearest hotel in Belleville and less than 20 miles from St. Louis, Missouri.

Facilities and Capacity

The Weingarten is an open-air wine bar and private event space that offers relaxation in a rustic setting. With charming and elegant indoor and outdoor event spaces, the venue can accommodate weddings of various sizes. You can exchange your vows under a white arbor on the property’s outdoor ceremony site located in a scenic valley surrounded by cornfields. The venue provides a large tent for receptions surrounded by a pond, silo and luch green space. Couples will also appreciate the party barn, which can serve as a memorable indoor setting for both ceremonies and receptions.

This event space can accommodate a wide range of wedding-related events, including engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The versatile outdoor spaces allow you to bring your wedding dream to life. The Weingarten staff gives you a tour of the property and helps you choose the right sites for all your special wedding events. When booking your big day here, you’ll also have access to the following services:

• On-site Event Coordinator
  • Event rentals
  • Bridal Suite
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors of your choice
  • Parking
  • Golf-Cart Service to Ceremony Site
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

The Weingarten offers catering and bar services for all your wedding events. This venue also provides signature wines to pair with all your delicious food selections. The talented culinary team can help you choose the best food and wine pairings to wow your guests, ensuring an event you’ll remember for years to come.

11 Reviews for The Weingarten

11 The Weingarten Reviews

E
Featured
Elisabeth

Married on 08/12/2017

We had our wedding (bridal suite, ceremony, & reception) at Weingarten on August 12, 2017. I could not say enough AMAZING statements about them. The staff went above & beyond every single time we were ... Read more here (whether for wedding reasons or to hang out on the patio). Liz & Heather kept in touch with me (bride) for well over a year up to our wedding, whether it was via email or phone call, they were all very prompt & professional. As our wedding day approached, the staff was extremely helpful in my last minute questions & concerns. From the minute I arrived at the bridal suite (at 10am on Saturday morning) until we left (11pm that evening) the ENTIRE staff was amazing, welcoming, professional, & exciting. I never saw anything less than a smile on the staff's faces throughout the day (which is hard to do when there is an additional 200 people at your venue.) Our wedding coordinator, Liz, was amazing! As well as Heather!! They ensured that we were happy, hydrated, & that everything went as planned. All I can say, if you are searching for a BEAUTIFUL, OUTDOOR, PROFESSIONAL venue, Weingarten is the way to go!! You will NOT go wrong with them. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Weingarten!!!!!

A
Amy Harris

Married on 05/18/2019

Very professional and great service!!!

We had a great wedding coordinator! She was so very helpful from the beginning. She made sure that the day ran smoothly. Very helpful with any questions I had. We kept in contact with Lindsey through ... Read more email, and always quick responses from her. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding or even planning an event. The price is definitely reasonable! And I would recommend Lindsey as the wedding coordinator!!!

M
Melissa

Married on 11/04/2017

My Husband and I had our dream wedding at The Weingarten, the day was truly breathtaking! Liz, our wedding coordinator, was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel very comfortable and ... Read more welcomed! She provided prompt responses throughout the wedding planning process. My Husband and I really loved the fact that almost everything was included in the price; from linens and chairs to wedding coordinator and catering! Royal Catering did such an amazing job with our food, we received compliments all night! We also loved the fact that we could hold our ceremony and reception at the same location. There are many beautiful spots on site for pictures and first looks. The ceremony site is GORGEOUS and very secluded! The Weingarten also offers a “Bridal Suite” so the girls (or guys) can get ready on site! This really came in handy for us as we had a lot of decorating and didn’t have to travel anywhere to get ready. We couldn’t’ be happier with our experience with the Weingarten and their staff.