The Wentworth

Jackson, NH · View map · Visit website

About The Wentworth

2019 DATES STILL AVAILABLE, CONTACT US TO SEE OUR AVAILABLE DATES AND DISCOUNTS ON ALL FUNCTION SPACE RENTALS. 2020 Dates Filling Up quickly!

The Wentworth is an elegant and romantic wedding venue located in Jackson, New Hampshire. With an experienced staff, your wedding vision will come to life with a ceremony and reception tailored to your unique style and tastes. They can offer your ceremony in a number of scenic locations including a private ceremony indoors at the Grand Staircase and Lobby Fireplace,or outdoors at their beautiful Gazebo on the scenic and spacious Back Lawn that overlooks Jackson Falls. Cocktail receptions are offered on the Indoor Porch surrounded by windows and the Lounge. If the weather permits, they can also offer their outside Deck. From May until the first weekend in November, they offer the Elegant Tent for dinner and dancing. Mid November through April, they host all weddings inside their lovely Dining Rooms.

Facilities and Capacity
The Wentworth’s Tent can accommodate 40 to 260 guests. Indoor wedding receptions can accommodate up to 90 guests in the North Dining Room and 200 guests in all three of their Elegant Dining Rooms. For weddings of 125 or more, couples have the option of renting the entire Main Inn of The Wentworth.

The Wentworth will provide the couples and their guests with important items such as an outdoor carpet (for outdoor weddings), a dance floor, a bandstand, tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and silverware. Other services include:

• Accommodations

Featured
Shannon Dutcher

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect!!!

I would highly recommend choosing the Wentworth in Jackson NH for any couples looking to get married in the White Mountains. We wanted the perfect Fall in New England Wedding in October, and the ... Read more Wentworth made it so easy and surpassed all already high expectations. From being able to host the rehearsal on site, having hotels rooms on site and breakfast, it made everything so simple for our traveling guests, which was everyone! Everything was perfect! The lobster bake for the Rehearsal Dinner was incredible from the hors d’oeuvres to the already cracked and prepared lobsters. Our intimate group enjoyed every part of it! For the wedding itself, everything was so amazing. (I cannot even think of any other descriptive words other than amazing!) Amster was a perfect cottage for all of my bridesmaids to sleep and get ready. From the spacious, comfortable bedrooms, to the beautiful Front foyer with the fireplace, Everyone loved it all. The tent, the food and the service were all top notch. Everyone came up to me to comment on how delicious the filet was and the Lobster Ravioli appetizer was a perfect touch. I even had guests coming to tell me specially what an amazing Mixed Greens Salad they enjoyed! It all went by way too quickly, but all flawless. So many of my guests are telling me it was the best wedding ever! Kim was a pleasure to work with throughout our whole experience. From my initial site visit, to bringing my mother and sister in law for another visit, to answering all of my silly questions in the whole process. She is a true professional that knows exactly how to plan a perfect day, and keep the process enjoyable, not stressful! A huge thank you also to Paris, the Banquet Manager and Deb at the Front desk for their exceptional hospitality the whole entire weekend. All of our guests had such a wonderful time and working with the whole team was a perfect experience. On our past visits to the Inn, we had always received top notch service and hospitality from every department, and that was a huge part of why we chose to return with all of our closest friends and family for our wedding. Everything exceeded our already high expectations.

D
Donald

Married on 10/11/2018

Beyond outstanding!!!!!

Kim was amazing to deal with in the planning process, she was extremely helpful and made the process so much easier. The Wentworth grounds are well kept and were so beautiful. I cannot say enough ... Read more about the staff. from the front desk at check in, to the dining and lounge, everyone was so accommodating. This place is so guest experience focused, the owner was around checking on guests and making sure they were taken care of. If your thinking about this venue, think no longer! This is the place to make a special day, perfect!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely everything about the Wentworth was spectacular. From planning help from Kim, and day of help from paris, all of our guests have been raving about the day! We couldn’t have asked for ... Read more anything more!