The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is a hotel wedding venue located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This hotel wedding venue offers gorgeous event spaces and a tropical getaway experience to all of its guests. The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is dedicated to assisting you in creating a special event that speaks to your personality, style, tastes, theme, and preferences.

Facilities and Capacity
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort has many different event venues that can be transformed to host a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, or other special life event. With both indoor and outdoor event spaces, The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort can accommodate all kinds of events with anywhere from 50 to 650 guests. You can exchange your vows on the beachfront property and then move the party inside for a night filled with dinner and dancing. However you choose to utilize the space, your event is destined to be memorable. The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is also home to over 430 guest suites of many different varieties which means that all your friends and family can conveniently stay on-site during the festivities. When you choose to stay at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, you have the opportunity to enjoy all the resort amenities including the full service spa, fitness center, and pool deck.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort has an on-site event planner and coordinator who will help you plan and execute your special day. Each couple has unique and individual needs to which this event coordinator will help address when it comes to organizing your special day. The team at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort will provide, set up, and clean up of all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, barware, and glassware needed for your big day. Additionally, The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort offers excellent catering services that can serve a meal as a plated dinner, in stations, or buffet style.

22 Reviews for The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

22 The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort Reviews

K
Featured
Kristina

Married on 03/19/2016

I live out of state and planned my whole wedding via internet and phone calls, the Westin was incredible. They made it extremely easy for me. It was a wonderful wedding, all the guests said it was the ... Read more best wedding they've attended. Thanks Marilynn.

Nathalie
Nathalie

Married on 02/21/2018

What an amazing experience! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Daniel Thelen as our coordinator. He was extremely attentive, responsive professional and a dream to work with. Daniel ... Read more went above and beyond time and time again. Daniel helped us navigate through timelines, decorations, tastings and more. He accommodated our questions, our families questions and all of our concerns. I could not have dreamed of a better experience. My wedding day, the reception, our stay, our guest hotel reservations and the overall vibe was a product of the hard work Daniel put into making it all a reality. The venue was clean, accommodating and beautiful. The Westin and Daniel will forever be my first and only choice for venues in the future.

User7766671

2+ years ago

Having our wedding at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort was the best decision we could have made! The whole event went perfectly, the location was beyond beautiful and everyone in their staff ... Read more was wonderful and accommodating to all of our needs. Marylin, the director of catering was so helpful with every step of planning, and on the day of too! The food and drinks were exceptional and the guests clearly enjoyed it all. My favorite part was that at the reception my husband and I had our own server, constantly making sure that we had food and drinks while we enjoyed our night. We stayed in the Governer's suit, and it truly had a breathtaking view. The price was very competitive too, compared to other beach hotels in the area. It was truly the perfect day, as it should be, thanks to them!