The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa

Grand Cayman, CJ · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa

Say I do with ocean views at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. Nestled in the heart of the Cayman Islands, this peaceful Grand Cayman resort offers a tropical paradise where wedding day dreams are brought to life and incredible memories are made. Have your day, your way with the most expansive portion of Grand Cayman’s famed Seven Mile Beach at your feet and a range of set-up options at your fingertips. Aleksandra, your dedicated Wedding Specialist, will be on-hand to ensure that your wedding day fantasies flawlessly come to life at this picturesque resort.

Facilities and Capacity

Stretching across eight acres of Seven Mile Beach, this west-facing resort guarantees incredible sunset views on your special day. Exchange vows with your toes in the sand at The Westin’s tranquil Beach North or Beach South locations, walk down the aisle to a surreal ocean-facing gazebo, or say I do on their pristine Governors Lawn with the sunset and ocean vistas as your backdrop. Whichever space you choose, your ceremony is sure to be magical.

Host an intimate wedding reception for up to 50 guests on the beautiful beach terrace or choose to dine on the white sands of Seven Mile Beach where couples can host up to 150 guests. The picturesque Governors Lawn offers an incredible space for larger wedding parties with a capacity of 50-300 guests. Their Governors Ballroom is also a top pick among those dreaming of an indoor wedding space. Partitioning makes this incredible ballroom suitable for between 25-350 guests. With floor to ceiling windows, it is the only event space in Grand Cayman offering panoramic views of Seven Mile Beach.

Services offered

The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa offers a choice of tailor-made or pre-packaged wedding options. All couples have access to a dedicated Wedding Specialist who will ensure that every step of your journey is as calm as the Caribbean breeze. Delight your guests with delicious set plated or buffet options, or create your own menu with the help of their culinary experts. The Westin’s award-winning Pastry Chef is also on-hand to prepare your dream wedding cake. Couples will also be provided with a list of excellent local vendors including services like: hair and makeup, entertainment and photography.

Accommodations

Beautifully situated on prime ocean front, The Westin offers a unique combination of pristine coastal beauty, soothing settings, vibrant activities and delicious dishes. Their 343 island-inspired guest rooms are complete with private balconies, Westin Heavenly® Beds, Westin Heavenly® Showers and thoughtful amenities for a relaxing stay. Guests can try their hand at water sports, or float in the sparking waters of their freshwater pool whilst enjoying a refreshing cocktail from the swim-up bar. Get the bridal party together for a pre-wedding pampering visit to Hibiscus Spa, voted No.1 in Grand Cayman on TripAdvisor; or enjoy ultimate relaxation in one of our beach-front cabanas. Close-by local attractions such as scuba diving, snorkeling, shopping, golf and more, make The Westin a great base for a range of guests. Discounts on accommodation for group bookings are available, your Wedding Specialist will be happy to provide specific information on request.

3 Reviews for The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa

3 The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa Reviews

S
Featured
Susan

Married on 07/18/2015

Fabulous wedding planner Nikki Snow, gorgeous venue, great food and service..... Totally happy start to finish Read more Fabulous wedding planner Nikki Snow, gorgeous venue, great food and service.....totally happy start to finish

User4128237

2+ years ago

1.1

We booked the Westin because the event planner (Lyndsey) on site was so helpful when we scouted the place out in May 2014 (for our Jan 2015 wedding). Here's what happened after we signed on the dotted ... Read more line: - Lyndsey quit the Westin in June/July 2014 to work for the Ritz Carlton down the beach. I was not informed of this for more than a whole month after Lyndsey quit by the hotel. During which time my emails were not responded to. - Lyndsey's replacement was Marlene. Marlene had one phone call with me and then went MIA for weeks. Simple things like sending the catering menu to me cannot be done. Emails were unanswered. Phone calls were not picked up. I had no one to call during this time. After months of this (in Nov 2014, three months before my wedding), I sent Marlene an email saying we must talk. She and I got on the phone and I asked her if she was leaving the Westin to please give me a heads up so I am not caught unawares three months before the wedding. She said she's not going anywhere. - Two weeks after our call Marlene was fired. I was given a new planner called Breanne. - Luckily, I figured out right after the unfortunate phone call with Marlene that if I were to not find myself beholden to the poor service offered by the Westin on my wedding day, I had to go out and find an outside wedding planner instead of relying on the Westin to plan the event for me. - From that point on, under the excuse that since I have now hired an outside planner, my experience with the Westin went from bad to worse. You can private message me to find out the rest. The cherry on top was the hotel manager Morty Valldejuli hopping (yes, literally) on the porch to my room when I complained. I asked incredulously - "Did you just skip on my porch?" He turned around and said "This is MY porch!", and left. (This is a "25 year industry veteran") My husband and I looked at each other could only laugh at that point onward. Because what else could we do?

K
Kate

Married on 12/03/2017

0.5

My wedding was there in December 2017. It has taken me this many months to get over the upset of how much the Westin ruined my wedding and the additional events we planned that weekend. Breanne the ... Read more on-site event planner is rude and completely unprofessional. We met with her multiple times to discuss the bill because it was not correct instead of spending times with our guest. She upped the price on the children’s menu and when I told her that the price was wrong she then stated prove it to me! - who says that to customers?? She never cordinated with the violinist and as I was waiting to walk down the isle Breanne came up to me and said the violinist is not here, should I call her? I’m suppose to walk down the isle in 2 minutes and now you check to see if she is there only to find out you didn’t follow up on it!!! Was suppose to be pork free but they served pork at one of the three events we held there. Many more examples but the bottom line is RUN! Don’t plan your wedding here. It’s August and I’m just now able to look at some of my wedding pictures without crying.

The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa FAQ