The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa

Grand Cayman, CJ · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa

The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa is a hotel wedding venue located in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. This relaxing and picturesque hotel leads directly onto the world-famous Seven Mile Beach. Couples who decide to book their event at this tropical paradise will be able to make use of easy access to Grand Cayman's best attractions such as scuba diving, golf, and shopping. The hotel itself features plenty of onsite activities such as swimming in their oversized outdoor pool, complete with a swim-up bar, or having an adventure with their snorkeling equipment.

Facilities and Capacity

The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa offers their guests rejuvenating experiences at the Hibiscus Spa and delicious cuisine at the Casa Havana. Their guest rooms provide a romantic environment that brings the outdoors inside. Private balconies allow for couples and their guests to enjoy a sunset in solace. Each of the rooms also has a marble bathroom that promotes a calm atmosphere both before and after a celebratory event. This hotel is also home to multiple event rooms where weddings may take place. In total, there are six rooms, the largest of which holds a capacity of 800 individuals. Should couples wish to hold a smaller occasion, they are able to make use of any of the ballrooms. These rooms hold between 125 and 250 guests. Events may also be held outside on the lawn with beautiful sunsets and ocean vistas as the backdrop. The beachfront Governor's Lawn is able to hold a capacity of 400 attendees for a celebratory event.

This stunning hotel oasis offers a wide selection of services that couples are able to take advantage of for their wedding event. The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa provides dedicated planners with their all-inclusive packages. These experts assist with all aspects of the wedding coordination process. In addition to this, the hotel offers a culinary team that crafts menus and cocktails in order to pull the event together with delicious and mouth-watering solutions. Should couples need recommendations on excursions to take part in around the island, the hotel staff is pleased to lend a helping hand.

3 Reviews for The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa

3 The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 07/18/2015

Fabulous wedding planner Nikki Snow, gorgeous venue, great food and service..... Totally happy start to finish Read more Fabulous wedding planner Nikki Snow, gorgeous venue, great food and service.....totally happy start to finish

User4128237

2+ years ago

1.1

We booked the Westin because the event planner (Lyndsey) on site was so helpful when we scouted the place out in May 2014 (for our Jan 2015 wedding). Here's what happened after we signed on the dotted ... Read more line: - Lyndsey quit the Westin in June/July 2014 to work for the Ritz Carlton down the beach. I was not informed of this for more than a whole month after Lyndsey quit by the hotel. During which time my emails were not responded to. - Lyndsey's replacement was Marlene. Marlene had one phone call with me and then went MIA for weeks. Simple things like sending the catering menu to me cannot be done. Emails were unanswered. Phone calls were not picked up. I had no one to call during this time. After months of this (in Nov 2014, three months before my wedding), I sent Marlene an email saying we must talk. She and I got on the phone and I asked her if she was leaving the Westin to please give me a heads up so I am not caught unawares three months before the wedding. She said she's not going anywhere. - Two weeks after our call Marlene was fired. I was given a new planner called Breanne. - Luckily, I figured out right after the unfortunate phone call with Marlene that if I were to not find myself beholden to the poor service offered by the Westin on my wedding day, I had to go out and find an outside wedding planner instead of relying on the Westin to plan the event for me. - From that point on, under the excuse that since I have now hired an outside planner, my experience with the Westin went from bad to worse. You can private message me to find out the rest. The cherry on top was the hotel manager Morty Valldejuli hopping (yes, literally) on the porch to my room when I complained. I asked incredulously - "Did you just skip on my porch?" He turned around and said "This is MY porch!", and left. (This is a "25 year industry veteran") My husband and I looked at each other could only laugh at that point onward. Because what else could we do?

K
Kate

Married on 12/03/2017

0.5

My wedding was there in December 2017. It has taken me this many months to get over the upset of how much the Westin ruined my wedding and the additional events we planned that weekend. Breanne the ... Read more on-site event planner is rude and completely unprofessional. We met with her multiple times to discuss the bill because it was not correct instead of spending times with our guest. She upped the price on the children’s menu and when I told her that the price was wrong she then stated prove it to me! - who says that to customers?? She never cordinated with the violinist and as I was waiting to walk down the isle Breanne came up to me and said the violinist is not here, should I call her? I’m suppose to walk down the isle in 2 minutes and now you check to see if she is there only to find out you didn’t follow up on it!!! Was suppose to be pork free but they served pork at one of the three events we held there. Many more examples but the bottom line is RUN! Don’t plan your wedding here. It’s August and I’m just now able to look at some of my wedding pictures without crying.

The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa FAQ