The Westin Pasadena

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Pasadena

The Westin Pasadena is a wellness hotel and wedding venue in Pasadena, California. This boutique hotel features a luxury spa, beautiful ballrooms, and a dedicated event staff to make your wedding weekend absolutely fantastic. Whether you’re planning a luxury elopement or an event with hundreds of guests, The Westin Pasadena ensures every couple receives five-star service throughout their stay. You’ll have access to beautiful indoor and outdoor venues, and will receive a custom catering menu made for you and your guests’ enjoyment. The Westin Pasadena’s convenient central location gives you and your guests easy access to some of Pasadena’s most popular tourist destinations. If you’re looking for a luxury wedding venue at an affordable price, visit The Westin Pasadena.

Facilities and Capacity
The Westin Pasadena offers both indoor and outdoor event space for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The outdoor courtyards feature several fountains and manicured garden space. They are idyllic photo locations or a great space to host your intimate wedding ceremony. However, the most popular cocktail hour and ceremony space is the manicured terrace, which provides access to the beautiful Fountain Ballroom. The Fountain Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,400 guests and can be divided into smaller areas for intimate dining. All ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites can be customized with decor to make your wedding day unique to you.

The Westin Pasadena offers full-service planning and catering for couples of all kinds. Your certified event planner will meet with you for several consultations to determine your wedding timeline, decor, and work with the culinary team to create a custom menu. The Westin Pasadena offers all sorts of catering options, from casual cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to multi-course formal dinners.

Accommodations
The Westin Pasadena offers over 350 guest rooms and 18 suites for you and your guests to enjoy the wedding weekend. Many rooms feature mountain or downtown Pasadena views. All guests will also receive access to the outdoor heated pool, fitness center, and more.

14 Reviews for The Westin Pasadena

14 The Westin Pasadena Reviews

E
Elaine

Married on 05/25/2013

We had our wedding here and it was absolutely beautiful! The best part about Westin is the smell once you walk in the lobby. Everything at this hotel is just so magical and beautiful! The staff were ... Read more were extremely helpful throughout our months planning. Alma Garrison is amazing and can make anything happen! Getting our detailed requests in, from catering to cake to rooms to set up. All the funky requests, last minute changes & odd details were all executed flawlessly. This is the best wedding food we have ever tasted" is what I constantly heard throughout the evening, and I must say, I agree! From the cocktail hour hor d'ourves to the salad and duet entree everything was perfect! We're so happy we held our wedding at the Westin Pasadena.

J
jeannie

Married on 10/27/2012

I chose Westin Pasadena because I love the fact that it located in Pasadena, and the fountain ballroom was perfect for a 160 people wedding. I contacted Westin Pasadena on the first week of March and ... Read more they had the availability for my end of Oct wedding, Bingo!! I booked them right away and start planning for the big day. I met with three different sales and catering manager (first one left the job after a month i signed the contract, and the second one left three months before my wedding day), but it was all good! At least i did not need to repeat myself three times to communicate with them. Everything ran smoothly on the wedding day: service was good, food was delicious..... Thank you Westin Pasadena!!!

Irene
Irene

Married on 06/04/2011

Thank you, Shalom and Westin wait staff... You guys are amazing and I had the best time of my life~~ Read more Thank you, Shalom and Westin wait staff...you guys are amazing and I had the best time of my life~~