The Westin Richmond

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Richmond

An expansive wedding venue in Richmond, Virginia, The Westin Richmond provides engaged couples with a unique and sophisticated flair. The venue’s knowledgable event staff manages all aspects of your wedding day to ensure a worry-free affair. The Westin Richmond is located ten minutes from the University of Richmond and five miles from Virginia Commonwealth University. Those who book at The Westin Richmond provide guests with an unforgettable experience!

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting 17,000 square feet, The Westin Richmond accommodates a maximum of 300 guests and offers three spacious event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust their union to The Westin Richmond benefit from the following services and amenities:
Indoor and outdoor setting
Event planning
Lighting/sound

Cuisine
The Westin Richmond offers in-house catering in the form of the following styles and restrictions:

• American cuisine
  • Nut free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Accommodation
Lodging is provided in the form of various hotel rooms from which guests may choose.

Other Facilities
The following wedding-event facilities are also provided to couples hosting their wedding that The Westin Richmond:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
Couples who are interested in bar services and various wedding decor items may benefit from the following services:

• Bartender(s)

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! There is no other words that describe how phenomenal the service is at The Westin. I had my wedding there in May, and I couldn't have asked for a better place for my wedding. Katherine and her ... Read more team were amazing- they responded back to all my inquires within 24 hours, and always kept my best interest in mind. I can't tell you how many times I woke up in the middle of the night to quickly type an email to Katherine asking a question about the wedding, and for her to respond back the next morning answering everything. We had our ceremony and reception at the Westin and my guest raved about how elegant and sophisticated everything looked. Don't even get me started about the food- it was devoured! The food and entertained was the highlight of the wedding with our own pasta bar and food stations. Everything was done without a hitch and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend the Westin and their staff for all your special events; especially your wedding day! Thank you again to our Westin Family for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Marteka
Marteka Wooten

Getting married on 02/13/2021

Amazing and accurate

They were wonderful and stress free Read more They were wonderful and stress free

M
Maria

Married on 07/20/2019

Top Notch Service and Value Added

We searched and looked at quite a few venues for our wedding outside and within Richmond. We both left The Westin Richmond with a strong feeling that we would end up returning, which we did. One of ... Read more the best things about Westin Richmond is the staff - no matter who it is you are dealing with, the same standard of offering high customer service prevails. We contracted Westin for both our wedding ceremony and reception. We worked closely with Rachel for the majority of our wedding planning. She is superb! Five stars aren't enough for her. She is super responsive, go the extra mile and beyond to meet your needs and provide as much added value as possible. They made it easier for us not to have the need for a wedding planner, just a day of planner, and even then, they helped greatly in taking the load off us. Shout out to some of the other Westin Richmond staff - Chef John, Jazmine, Standford, Michael, and others who made the process and the day as stress free as possible. On the day of our wedding prior to the ceremony, We were told a few times of how calm we were. This is due to God's imparted peace and knowing that I'll be tying the knot with my soulmate as well as knowing that Westin Richmond's job is to take the stress as much as possible away from us regarding a number of the activities. They certainly did a great job of this and we are more than grateful. I strongly recommend Westin Richmond as a venue for your wedding. We have no regrets at all in our choice.