The Westin Southfield Detroit

Southfield, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Southfield Detroit

The Westin Southfield Detroit is an upscale hotel and wedding venue located in Southfield, Michigan in the Southfield Town Center complex. They offer multiple packages to choose from, all of which include a complimentary deluxe guest suite the night of your wedding, complete with chilled champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and breakfast in the morning. You’ll have a variety of indoor event spaces to choose from for both your ceremony and reception. The Westin Southfield Detroit looks forward to ensuring your special day is everything you dreamed it to be.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests for a cocktail-style reception at this stylish hotel. They offer over 47,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can easily be customized as you see fit. For an intimate ceremony or reception, The Charlevoix Ballroom is wonderful. It can hold 110 people for dinner and dancing, and up to 200 for your ceremony. For grander affairs, The Algonquin Ballroom is better suited. It boasts dramatic ceilings, neutral toned decor and seating for 250 guests with a dance floor.

This unique hotel offers couples all-inclusive packages to ensure all of their needs are taken care of. Each package includes four hours of bar service, butler passed hors d'oeuvres, a salad and plated entree, and a champagne toast. You'll also receive chair covers, floor-length linens, and napkins, as well as a cake table, DJ table, and head table. Your guests will receive complimentary parking in the ramp attached to the hotel, and for a fee, you can add on valet parking. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Outside vendors
  • Tables
  • WiFi

Cuisine
In addition to offering plated meals, The Westin Southfield Detroit also offers the option of a buffet, cocktail reception, stations or family style for your menu. You can bring in your own cake, or enjoy their delicious desserts to finish off your meal. If you can't decide what you would like to have by looking at their menus, they offer tastings as well. Sample entrees include:

• Chicken marbella with Spanish olives, capers, garlic, and spices
  • Rosemary and garlic tenderloin of beef
  • Soy ginger zucchini with fettuccine
  • Roast salmon with caper butter

30 Reviews for The Westin Southfield Detroit

30 The Westin Southfield Detroit Reviews

D
Featured
DREUX

Married on 07/20/2018

My wife and I enjoyed everything about our wedding day. The whole staff was very friendly and treated us with so much respect. I cant emphasize how important customer service is on such an important ... Read more day (and when you are spending a lot of money). The Westin was outstanding in this area. They fulfilled our every need and wish, even when it was outside of the package we selected. Additionally, because it is a Hotel as well, the abundance of resources made it easy for them to make things happen! The whole hotel is beautiful, which made our pictures amazing! The food is great! Drinks were delicious! Parking is ample. Even the room at the end of the night was beyond comfortable (and included!). I highly recommend this as a wedding venue. 5 stars!

A
Angela

Married on 08/11/2018

Best Day Ever!!

A women's wedding day is unquestionably one of the most important days of her life. The Westin Southfield staff made my wedding day vision everything I imagined it to be. My husband and I were married ... Read more on August 11, 2018 and the reception was "GRAND" in every sense of the word! Thank you doesn't seem like enough, nevertheless we do want you to know that your kindness, attention to details and professionalism from the beginning to the end all added to the lovely memories of our special day and blessed us in ways that we will forever cherish. From the very beginning of the planning process your team didn't miss a beat. The collaboration with myself and my vendors was excellent. The responsiveness to my calls and emails was exceptional. Your suggestions added to the class and flare that made that met my personal expectations. The service was second to none, the meals and accommodations were phenomenal. Everything was awesome, fabulous, over the top! We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. And it wasn't until the following morning during checkout when in hindsight I was taken back with emotion as I thanked one of your staff. People who know me personally know how particular I can be, it's just part of my character, needless to say I/ we were thoroughly pleased and if we had it to do over again there is no doubt we would be there at the Westin Southfield.

J
Jenny

Married on 05/12/2018

Had an amazing experience at our wedding in May of 2018 held in the Atrium! Anna and all the staff went above and beyond to give us the perfect ceremony and reception. The staff was always in ... Read more communication with you, always one step ahead, and beyond friendly, was really a pleasure working with them and made everything much less stressful! My guests are still talking about what a unique and amazing wedding it was!