The White Apron

Dover, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About The White Apron

The White Apron is an elegant wedding event catering company based out of Dover, New Hampshire. This company has excellent services spanning anywhere from menu planning and presentation to the service of your food. The White Apron is available to tailor their services to fit the exact needs of your wedding, and do so starting with your personal tasting session.

The White Apron offers event services in addition to their delicious cuisine. They offer cake cutting, cocktail reception, servers setup and cleanup.

Cuisine
The White Apron offers a number of delicious cuisine options. They also offer buffet style options, a cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, plated options, food stations and dessert. Menu options include:

• American

Featured
William Mccann

Married on 08/25/2018

Father of the Bride

The White Apron provides you with not only the most delicious food, but with exceptional customer service and attention to the finest details. The experience starts when Jay Curcio invites you into ... Read more his kitchen and serves you a “tasting” of his fine menu offerings. He then sends you on your way with leftovers which you will have for breakfast just to make sure you get some! He and his staff are very responsive, will accommodate your requests and do whatever it takes to make your day what you want it to be. Our venue on Lake Winnipesaukee required us to provide the alcohol for 150 guests. Jay helped me unload all of it in a torrential downpour. This man and his team are “all in” and as FOB, that was all I needed to see. He an his team love what they do and that translates into a fabulous and most memorable experience. Months later, our kids and so many friends and family are still talking about how great the food and service was. Thank you White Apron!

A
Andy

Married on 11/03/2018

Great food and service

I went with The White Apron for my wedding reception in November. The food was delicious and the servers were excellent and very helpful. I particularly loved the lamb chops (it is a must have). All ... Read more the staffs put great attention to all the details and I am really glad to have picked them as our caterer.

V
Victoria Cunningham

Married on 10/13/2018

Everything We Wanted & More

From the moment we contacted The White Apron, we knew we were in good hands. They walked us through each step of the process and answered every single question that popped into my head. And there were ... Read more so many I had, being the first of my siblings to get married. But, the most important thing was the FOOD. It was honestly love at first bite for my, now husband, and I. We love food and this was the #1 thing we cared the most about for our big day. After having a tasting with Chef Jay, we knew they were the right fit for us. Though I had seen plenty of pictures of their displays on social media, I was still completely blown away by how our food stations were displayed. They looked just as good as they had online! And the taste? I really don't think I have enough space here to tell you exactly how amazing and perfect everything tasted. They met our expectations and THEN SOME. To this day, we still have guests talking to us about how amazing the service and food was at our wedding. We are so happy we chose The White Apron to cater our special day.