The White Dress

Brighton, MI · View map · Visit website

About The White Dress

The White Dress is a wedding dress business based out of Brighton, Michigan. Stocking a wide range of gowns, this boutique takes pride in offering options to suit a variety of brides-to-be. With a number of inspirational designer dresses available, they have a great deal of diverse styles to please many tastes. Ultimately, they want to make it easier for you to find the dress you want so that your perfect day feels truly complete as you walk down the aisle.

Featuring bridal dress designers such as Stella York, Allure Bridals, Justin Alexander, Sincerity, Madison James, and Lis Simon, The White Dress has more than enough choice. Whether you are seeking a ballgown, sheath silhouette, a-line dress, or something else, they can provide it for you. What’s more, if you have a penchant for chiffon, lace, mikado, satin, tulle, or another fabric, The White Dress are able to point you in the right direction.

Lead bridal style expert and store owner Kristy can help ensure that you find what you want, while the rest of the team can also help out by providing attentiveness, detail, and professional assistance. Other services available from The White Dress include:

• Bridesmaid dresses

Featured
Kasey

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Best Experience

The best experience I have ever had and found my dress here. I was recommended here by a friend. I worked with Emily who was beyond amazing and so helpful. She made the whole experience super fun. One ... Read more thing I loved the most about this place is they had such a huge selection on wedding dresses as well as bridesmaids dresses. Each bride gets her own private fitting area with lots of space to bring people. Also has lots of mirrors so you can see yourself at every angle with the dress on. I recently bought my dress on 3/9/19; I found my dress that morning with my bride crew and halfway through the day I called the store back to ask them if we could come back to show the dress to mom. They said we were more then welcome to come back that same day so I could show my mom. When we went back I ended up buying my dress that night even though it was past there business hours. I will always recommend them to brides.

aerfgsdfg

Getting married on 05/29/2023

The shop is beautiful! I have not seen one like it! Customer service was excellent. They allowed me time to look through the dresses, and made suggestions as well. They were not pushy at all about ... Read more having to purchase a dress that day. I was also able to get an appointment the same day I called! I could forsee one issue for plus sized women wanting to try on dresses. They only had one size of each dress on hand. Being smaller (102lb, 5'2") they were able to pin the dresses back. They are able to order a variety of sized.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Getting married on 10/03/2020

The White Dress is the place to find your dream dress!

I said YES to my dress at The White Dress! Meg was my consultant during my appointment and she was wonderful! She listened to everything I wanted and didn’t want. She even helped to customize my ... Read more dress to make it my perfect dress! This was the first place that I went to try on dresses and it was the last!! I can’t explain how incredibly helpful, professional, and kind everyone was at The White Dress. Thank you for the amazing experience!