The White Dress

Corona del Mar, California · View map

About The White Dress

The White Dress in Corona Del Mar, California is a bridal salon offering bridal attire and attentive customer service. A stylist works with each client to create a relaxed experience while looking for the ideal wedding attire for brides and bridesmaids. Established in 2002 by owner Marlis Fyke, The White Dress offers an array of designers and styles for a stunning look.

Designs Offered
A variety of designers and attire are provided by this bridal salon, including bridal belts, bridal gowns, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, sample gowns, shoes, undergarments and veils. You can choose from several designers, including:

>Liviné White

99 Reviews for The White Dress

99 The White Dress Reviews

User7960045

Recently married

I was first blown away by the variety and quantity of gowns The White Dress carries. They offer trunk shows most weekends to show even more gowns and a designer or representative is present to assist ... Read more as well. I found my dream gown with their help and I recommend every Southern California bride gives them a call to see they're amazing consultants and beautiful store.

A
    Angel

Married on 08/18/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with the ladies at The White Dress! Ashley was really sweet and helped me narrow down the dresses at my first appointment, and Nicole was so great at helping me ... Read more make my final decision at my second appointment. She really took her time to fit the dresses on me perfectly, as they would be once tailored, and picked the perfect veil and earrings to go with the dress I chose. Nancy was great at my accessories appointment and helped me to finalize my decision on the veil and earrings, and to pick out the perfect headpiece. My seamstress, Liz was also amazing! She was so kind and helpful, and super patient with me. She was willing to do as many fittings as needed until the dress was perfect. She also made the time to tailor my dress for the rehearsal dinner even though she was very busy during peak wedding season and I brought it in shortly before the wedding. I would highly recommend The White Dress!

M
    Melissa

Married on 03/17/2018

I would highly recommend The White Dress! Marlis was an absolute pleasure to communicate with. I was in a tricky situation as I currently live in London, UK but found a beautiful Galia Lahav dress I ... Read more was in love with online that The White Dress was advertising. I had never even tried on a wedding dress before and had many questions. Marlis was very knowledgeable and replied promptly over email and spent a great deal of time with me on the phone further clarifying questions I had. She was patient and I did not make me feel pressured in any way. She clearly understood my trepidation with buying a wedding dress online and made me feel very comfortable with the purchase. She shipped it immediately and the dress was exactly as she described (if not more beautiful). Overall, Marlis went above and beyond for someone that she had only briefly spoken to over email and phone. Thank you for making my dream come true!!