The White Mountain Hotel & Resort

North Conway, NH · View map · Visit website

About The White Mountain Hotel & Resort

The White Mountain Hotel and Resort is a premier venue for weddings or elopements located in North Conway, New Hampshire. Nestled beneath White Horse Ledge in scenic North Conway, NH, we provide ambiance and elegance in a picturesque New England setting. Let us plan your special day, make all of your wedding dreams come true and create beautiful memories to last a lifetime.

Your Wedding Venue should be perfect just like your Wedding Day

Outstanding customer service, award-winning cuisine, and the finest attention to detail are what set us apart from the competition. Schedule a site inspection today to see why we have been the #1 choice of couples for over 25 years. Our elegant Ledges Restaurant affords panoramic dining that is second to none. Service, attention to detail, and our highly trained staff are our greatest strengths and will make planning your dream wedding stress-free.

Our Location and Capacity

We can accommodate up to 120 guests in our Ledges Restaurant and Echo Ballroom. For those who may be seeking a more intimate reception, we also offer Midweek wedding receptions in our Echo Ballroom for 20 to 75 guests, and Elopement Packages for up to 20 guests. We have a package to fit every budget, style, and size wedding.

Please request our current Wedding Package with all the information you will need to plan your dream wedding. Our menus are designed by our Executive Chef and are created in a manner that is consistent with our excellent reputation for superior cuisine. Custom menu planning is also available.

Guest Accomodations & Amenities

The Resort has 80 beautifully decorated guestrooms, including 13 exclusive suites, for your out-of-town guests. Discounted group rates are available for guest room blocks of ten or more rooms during the months of January through July, November and December.

Resort-style amenities include a nine-hole championship golf course, year-round, heated outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, health club, Finnish Saunas and a game room.

The experienced wedding staff at The White Mountain Hotel & Resort will design your event exclusively for you. From the decor, silverware and place settings to the menus, music and table settings, all of your needs are met and personalized to meet the vision you have for your special day. Other services offered include:

• Wedding planning

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding day we could have ever dreamed of. The staff and coordinator were incredible. The food was delicious and flavorful. It has been a year and people are ... Read more still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. We had a Jewish ceremony and when my sister forgot the glass, the coordinator was super quick and responsive in finding a replacement for us to break. It also rained so our ceremony had to be moved inside last minute; it was obvious that a lot of planning and organization went on by the staff to be prepared for any surprises. I would not have changed a thing about our wedding day and I recommend the White Mountain Hotel to anyone looking for an intimate and personalized wedding.

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/27/2017

This venue made our entire wedding absolutely stunning from rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception. We have been told by guests the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding. Read more This venue made our entire wedding absolutely stunning from rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception. We have been told by guests the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding.

D
Danielle

Married on 10/03/2015

AMAZING! I cannot thank everyone there enough for all your help with the planning and carrying out of the day! My husband and I were married there 10/3/15 and it was fantastic. I cannot say enough ... Read more good things about the staff and all their help. I visited the location a number of times before the wedding to go over details and they were so helpful and accommodating. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and if anything came up they handled it and I (the bride) didn't know about it until it was all ready taken care of. I felt like I got know know the staff so well through the planning process, they felt like part of the family during the wedding. My husband and I picked this location for the view and the food but would do it all over again for the amazing staff!