The White Room

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About The White Room

Focusing on up-and-coming bridal gown designers, The White Room succeeds at providing both expert tailoring from the designers and owners, and intimate, warm customer service. We have carefully curated our selection of designers that not only fit the aesthetic and vision of The White Room, but also ones that really make their mark in the bridal world. These designers are unique and dedicated to tailoring, creating wedding dresses that exceed every girl's dream.

Be sure to set-up your appointment at The White Room today! We look forward to hosting you in our studio.

10 Reviews for The White Room

10 The White Room Reviews

J
Jenelle

Married on 06/22/2019

The White Room has the most beautiful dress selection for every bride. I went in unsure of what my style was and fell in love with multiple dresses from the shop. Nikki and Carmen were so helpful and ... Read more and excited to help me find THE dress. The accessories are nothing short of perfect and Nikki did a great job finding the best pieces for each of the dresses I tried on. I had a previous experience at a bridal shop in which I felt pressured to buy TODAY, and The White Room was a very refreshing experience to know that I had the time I needed to find the perfect dress without any pressure. Thank you so much for giving me this amazing experience!

Eliza
Eliza Kroeten

Married on 02/16/2019

Unique Selection & Wonderful Staff

HANDS-DOWN BEST BRIDAL SHOP IN MPLS. So, I'm planning a very small wedding in Mexico this winter and had originally planned on purchasing an inexpensive gown Read more HANDS-DOWN BEST BRIDAL SHOP IN MPLS. So, I'm planning a very small wedding in Mexico this winter and had originally planned on purchasing an inexpensive gown

J
Jackie Scroggs

Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing One of a Kind Experience

AMAZING, One of a Kind Dresses and Wonderful Team! I don’t even know where to begin on my overall experience I had when I worked with the Carmen and her team at The White Room. I not unlike most ... Read more brides was looking for the “experience” when shopping for my dress. As the day went on, I became discouraged. I wasn’t feeling special, I didn’t have that dress that made me cry and at one point it became so overwhelming, I wanted to stop. TWR was our last stop of the day. The boutique is intimate and unique with a very cool vibe. We were greeted at the door by Carmen, a sweet, funny and energetic soul (who I later found out was the owner). She got my guests and I situated and brought us sparking wine. She was so helpful on how to begin looking for a dress, understanding what I was looking for and then allowing me to look through the beautiful and one of a kind dresses. I had never seen such gorgeous dresses, except in the bridal couture magazines. I found my dream dress that I have always imagined. There are so many stresses in planning a wedding. This is the ONE recommendation I would have for the bride-to-be. TWR will handle the fittings in house and answer any questions on alterations.