The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique

Hampton, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique

The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique is a cake designer based out of Hampton, New Hampshire. Their specialty is creating beautiful and delicious wedding cakes and other desserts that are sure to have a “wow” effect on your guests. The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique has more than eight years of experience serving weddings on the New Hampshire seacoast, and is dedicated to surpassing your expectations for your big day.

Products Offered
The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique offers consultations for custom-designed cakes and desserts, as well as private tastings. They also provide delivery and set up to help keep stress levels down on your big day. Dietary needs for lactose-free and vegan diets can be accommodated, and fresh fruit is also available. This wedding cake designer offers buttercream frosting and fondant options, as well as the following desserts:

• Cake pops

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 10/06/2018

We had the best experience working with wicked sweet for our wedding cake!

We live out of state but our wedding was in NH the owner did our tasting with my maid of honor and her husband then packed up samples to be sent to us! The cake was amazing and was everything we had ... Read more envisioned for our wedding! We look forward to moving back to my and using wicked sweet for all our future events!!

R
Rachel Tremblay

Married on 09/09/2018

So friendly!

We knew we loved Danielle the moment we met her! So friendly and personable! We told her what flavors we wanted to try for our tasting, and she had everything out! She even put out a couple macarons ... Read more macarons for us to try! (which I ended up using as favors for my guests) Lots of pinterest pictures later and my dream cake was designed. It was delicious and people were raving all night that it was the best item of food there! I'm so excited for our anniversary cake!

A
Abby

Married on 09/02/2018

Best cake ever

Danielle was awesome to work with. She totally understood my vision from the moment we met. Her cakes are so tasty and she is so talented! I rented her cupcake display and guests RAVED about the ... Read more gorgeous set up. The cake pops were a huge hit and there was nothing left at the end of the night! We did a tasting with her and were sold immediately. Thank you for making our day so perfect Danielle!!!! Your flavors and decorations on the cupcakes and cake were simply stunning!!