The Wigwam

Litchfield Park, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About The Wigwam

The Wigwam is a historic wedding venue situated in Litchfield Park, Arizona, which dates back to 1918. Interestingly, this venue originally began as a Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company gathering site. As time went on, the Wigwam began hosting public figures and sports legends. Now, it serves as an elegant site for ceremonies and receptions. On your wedding day, you will have 440 acres that have been carefully landscaped to incorporate as your backdrop. Come experience the luxurious resort and create lasting memories here.

Facilities and Capacity

The adobe-and-timber resort perfectly mixes historical touches with modern touches and conveniences. You will have a great deal of variety when choosing your ceremony site at the Wigwam. For outdoor ceremonies, couples can choose from the Front Lawn, Sachem Terrace, Wigwam Lawn & Patio, Trellis Garden, Oasis Lawn & Patio, Litchfield’s Terrace, and many more sites set among the gardens and gently swaying palms. If you are planning an indoor ceremony, you have the choice of choosing from the Wigwam Ballroom, Mohave Ballroom, Sachem Ballroom, Ozanne Room, Palo Verde Room, Arizona Kitchen, Litchfield’s, and Red’s Bar & Grill. On your wedding day, the Wigwam will be able to comfortably accommodate up to 1,000 of your friends and family. For your reception, you and your guests can move into either the Wigwam Ballroom, Sachem Hall, or the Mohave Ballroom. Then, after your ceremony and reception are over, you and your guests are welcome to continue your stay in your choice of the 331 casitas and suites on the property. Continuing your stay allows you to experience all the activities the resort has to offer, such as the golf, pools and waterslides, and fine dining.

Throughout the venue’s eight decades of experience, they have gained the skills necessary to help you effectively plan your dream wedding. Your wedding coordinator will help you out as you plan every aspect of your wedding. They can also assist with event rentals, lighting, sound, and your cake to make sure everything is in place before you walk down the aisle.

38 Reviews for The Wigwam

38 The Wigwam Reviews

Toni
Featured
Toni Hurley

Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding was Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Kristine our catering manager from Wigwam did an amazing job with making sure everything was set up and taken care. Even when I had last minute changes, she made sure they were taken care of. Our ... Read more wedding was absolutely beautiful at the Wigwam and the staff was so extremely helpful and friendly!!!

Ashlee
Ashlee

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect!!!

I must just start by saying I got lucky in finding everyone we did to make our wedding day so special. Years ago, before marriage was even a thought, we visited Wigwam and it just sort of stuck with ... Read more us ever since. We got engaged and we’re looking at venues 2 weeks later. The very first place we wanted to check was Wigwam but didn’t want to be let down with the price, since we were thinking it was going to be so high! We checked out a couple more venues then went to Wigwam. We were so surprised to find the prices were much lower than we anticipated and we met an AMAZING woman who helped us with everything along the way. Kristine was so very nice and helpful, and as the process continued she got even better! Eventually as a planning bride, I was calling her a few times a month to ask some pretty stupid questions and even just to vent about a few things going on and she listened and helped out as much as she could. We did our rehearsal dinner at Wigwam on the patio the night before and the food was just amazing! All of the beautiful sights at Wigwam made for a night we will never forget, not to mention our pictures came out perfect with all of the scenery they provide! I will recommend Wigwam to ANYONE, and I hope if you do choose them, you get to meet Kristine! Thank you all so much for making our wedding so perfect and all of the help along the way!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/14/2018

I had my dream destination wedding at the Wigwam, since planning from Florida it was important to us to have someone easily accessible and that communicated well. Our first visit was a drop in visit ... Read more and Kristine and Allison we're readily available and happy to assist. We primary worked with Kristine and she did an amazing job always answering questions when I would reach out. We stopped by in October to do our food tasting and walk through, Kristine did a fantastic job laying out all the options to us as well as making sure we knew all the details. When we checked in Kristine met us at the desk and gave me her cellphone number encase we needed anything- which she was always on top of. Day of the wedding everything went perfectly without any issues (that I am aware of) The food was amazing. The decor and set up was amazing. The Bellstaff are seriously the most friendly bellstaff I've ever encountered. The staff that hosted our dinner the night of the event were on their toes to make sure my husband and I were happy and well taken care of. John and Hayley at the Wigwam bar are THE BEST EVER! hands down- fantastic service. I am extremely satisfied with hosting my wedding here and would do it over and over again. I do however have to mention, the room block coordinator was extremely difficult to the point we didn't create a room block which was slightly disappointing. However, the rooms side is a separate department then the event side. The event team, front desk, bell staff and bar staff are all fantastic and deserve high praise. Thank you Kristine for everything, dream wedding. :)