The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet

Mountain Center, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet

The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet is a scenic wedding event venue located in Mountain Center, California. Those who love the outdoors will find themselves at home when holding their wedding at this lovely, free-spirited event space. If you're a fan of saying your "I dos" in front of pine trees, mountains, green meadows and a sparkling lake, look no further; book your event with The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet to make all your wedding dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
The Forest Glen Wedding Site is a wonderful place for those who love being surrounded by mountains, wildflowers, trees and a lake. This space has plenty of room to accommodate a large wedding. The Forest Blossom Park Wedding Site is the other event option available to wedding couples, and the space features tall pine trees, a large dance floor and romantic market lights. Both spaces come equipped with stone firepits.

The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet offers three distinct wedding packages. The Forest Flower Simplicity Package is the most basic package, the Marigold Essentials Package is the middle-tiered package and the Queen Anne's Lace Deluxe Package is the most premium package. The Queen Anne's Lace Deluxe Package offers the following services:

• Property liaison to assist you the day of your wedding
  • Eight hours at the venue
  • Setup
  • White wedding folding chairs
  • Wedding arbor
  • Reception area with stone fire pit, dance floor, market lights and large guest seating area
  • 60" round tables
  • Free parking
  • Additional hours available for an added cost

1 Reviews for The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet

1 The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet Reviews

B
Brittney

Married on 10/07/2017

4.2

Mountain Wedding

We got married at Lake Hemet in October 2017. The scenery was gorgeous and made for a beautiful backdrop for our big day. It was good value for the money, but looking back I wish there would have been ... Read more a couple improvements. Chairs were provided but were not set up for us. We got married at the Meadow site, which was lovely... until it got dark. I was assured that the lights from the dance floor would be sufficient and I requested additional lighting, but did not get it. It was pitch dark, which was unsafe for guests (one tripped and fell) and made our cake cutting and reception clean up rather difficult. Also, it was dusty and dirty... literally Dirty. I was told they would be laying down wood chips or mulch, something to cut down on the dust, but that also didn’t happen. By the end of the night my feet and legs were layered with dirt (how romantic). Otherwise, we had a good experience. Just wish the site would have taken my requests seriously and made the environment more pleasant for ourselves and our guests.

The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet FAQ