The Willows

Cleveland, AL · View map · Visit website

About The Willows

The Willows is a classic wedding venue located in Cleveland, Alabama. Adorned with gardens, streams, and fountains, the venue provides couples with an intimate setting, picturesque backdrops, and personalized service. The staff at The Willows are devoted to assisting couples in planning their dream wedding. The venue only hosts one event per day to ensure you and your guests have complete access to the grounds.

Facility and Capacity
The Willows boasts three event spaces and can host up to 200 guests. The property's reworked gardens between the gazebo and the house can accommodate large groups since being renovated into an event center. The venue also features a 4,000-square-foot ballroom of open space, which is coupled with numerous cathedral doors to allow ample natural light to pour inside. The multiple areas available at the venue accommodate couples looking to host an indoor celebration or an uncovered outdoor event.

The staff at the venue aids couples throughout the planning process and strives to ensure the wedding day goes off without a hitch. The venue provides tables, chairs, linens, and flatware to accompany events held on the premises. The staff provides setup and cleanup services to ensure couples remain stress-free on the day of the wedding. The venue also offers the following services:

• Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting
  • Sound system
  • Chair covers
  • Liability insurance

Other Services

The Willows can accommodate a variety of catering styles, including buffets, plated meals, and stations. The property boasts on-site parking for your family and friends. The venue is also wheelchair accessible, to accommodate all of your loved ones. The venue's pet-friendly policy enables you to include your furry friend on your special day. In addition to hosting receptions, The Willows serves as a venue for the following events:

• Ceremonies
  • Bridal showers
  • Engagement parties

History

The venue is situated on the site of the Nectar Covered Bridge. This bridge, which has since burned down, rested on the Black Warrior River and was once the seventh longest covered bridge in the country.

37 Reviews for The Willows

37 The Willows Reviews

Nycole
Nycole Butkett

Married on 05/25/2019

Wow! Thank you for making my day AMAZING

We had our wedding at The Willows Manor and Gardens on 5-25-19 and we were completely blown away by the venue! The owners went OVER and BEYOND our expectations! We got married in the gardens and WOW ... Read more is all I can say! Everything was perfectly groomed and all the flowers were just an added touch of beauty to our ourdoors wedding. The venue itself, bridal suite and grooms doom, were impeccable! You can really tell the owners take care of their venue and care about the wedding party! With the extreme heat on our wedding day, they still did everything they could to make sure we were comfortable and didn't melt in the heat. They had ice cold water for our guest that were sitting in the direct heat and sun during our ceremony. We had our reception in the ballroom and sweet Jesus, was it gorgeous!?!? Everything from the setup to the details of our Captian America theme was perfectly done! I can not thank the owners enough! On the BIGGEST day of my life, The Willows Manor and Gardens made everything perfect for me! I did not have to stress about anything other than the normal bride stuff! 😁😁 I highly recommend The Willows Manor and Gardens for any event you have coming up! We definitely will be hosting more events at The Willows Manor and Gardens in the future!!!!!

SL Standridge
Sl Standridge

Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic venue owner! I highly recommend The Willows for an amazing wedding day.

Neal, the venue owner, is like having your own wedding planner. He helps you find a caterer, a DJ, anything you can imagine, he has contacts. He makes sure every detail about your special event is ... Read more amazing. My daughter had an outside wedding May 18, 2019 and the grounds are beautiful. We even had fireworks! The prices are very reasonable. I’m so happy we chose this venue. I can’t imagine having a better experience anywhere else. I highly recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Casey
Casey Standridge

Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

We had such a great experience with the Willows when we got married there last week! I had been so discouraged after looking at crazy expensive venues that weren’t very nice, and then my fiancé and I ... Read more randomly stumbled upon the Willows. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I knew we just had to get married there but I was terrified of what the price would be. But Neal is so reasonable and we were able to have the wedding of our dreams within our budget! He also knows so many vendors and recommended a fantastic caterer and makeup artist for us. Such an easy 5 star review!