The Willows

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About The Willows

The Willows is a wedding venue located in Indianapolis, also serving couples from the Lafayette and Terre Haute areas. This conveniently located venue offers easy access from all areas of the city, and the perfect facility to host your next event. The Willows specializes in wedding ceremonies and receptions, but is a great space for other social and corporate occasions, as well. This venue has newly renovated facilities, paired with dedicated event staff that have all of the expertise necessary to help make your wedding day unforgettable. No matter your vision, The Willows offers a beautiful space to bring it to life.

Facilities and Capacity

The Willows offers three different event spaces, and can accommodate parties that range from 50 to 600 guests. The Ballroom, Lodge, and Garden are available for events, along with other facility features such as free parking and getting ready rooms. The Ballroom is a warm, inviting space with gorgeous white walls, fireplaces, crystal chandeliers, and private patio access. The Lodge is a 5,700-square-foot space with a waterfront deck area and floor-to-ceiling windows. There is also the outdoor waterfront garden area, which is perfect for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours, with beautiful florals and greenery, and elegant garden structures.

The Willows offers plenty of amazing event services that will help to enhance your wedding experience. The venue offers all-inclusive packages, so that you are able to get everything you need for a successful, stress-free day. You can enjoy the luxury of having delicious in-house catering and excellent bar services provided by the venue. The venue also offers a variety of event rental items to help make your day a success, such as audio equipment, dance floors, drapery, furniture, dinnerware, chocolate fountains, and more. The list of other amazing services you can find with The Willows includes:

• Setup/cleanup

L
Lisa

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Very professional

I met with Jessica at The Willows and she was wonderful. She showed us around and answered all of our questions. She was so nice and professional. After our meeting we felt like this was definitely ... Read more the right match for us. It was exactly what we were looking for. Our wedding is not until May 16, 2020 so I can't say as yet what the experience was. I will definitely leave another review when the time comes. It is a beautiful venue. We decided to do a garden ceremony and have the reception at The Lodge. I had to rate this company inorder to post my review. I gave 5 star for quality of service but since I haven't had my wedding as of yet, this is for my first impression when visiting the venue and speaking with Jessica. If by chance this was not so on my wedding day I will definitely write another review and update my rating. Also, she was very quick to respond when I email her with a question. Another thing was that they were very accomomating with the start time for our ceremony. Thanks Jessica 😊.

Annie
Annie Pham

Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous venue! Great staff!

The Willows was our dream wedding venue! We got married in the Gardens and had our reception in the Ballroom. The grounds were gorgeous for our wedding photos. The food was also amazing. We were able ... Read more to try a bunch of dishes at a tasting a couple months prior to the wedding. Brittney was fantastic! We could not have organized this event without her. From the time we booked to the planning meeting to the day of, Brittney was with us every step of the way. She made the process for us very clear by giving us an outline of everything we needed to do. Her communication was great. All in all, you should definitely check this venue out!

M
Masum Sakib

Married on 12/13/2018

jjhsjahfdjhasf

Asjdfjgsdaf ghdshafuhasd fgsguidfgyuasd Read more asjdfjgsdaf ghdshafuhasd fgsguidfgyuasd