The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery

Middletown, OH · View map · Visit website

About The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery is a historic wedding venue located in the Canal District of Middletown, Ohio. This unique art gallery and special event space was built in 1929 as the Oglesby-Barnitz Bank, and has since been renovated. They boast elegant and sophisticated indoor space, for both your ceremony and reception. The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery will ensure your wedding runs smoothly from start-to-finish, so you can sit back, and enjoy your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this unique venue. As your guests arrive, they’ll be impressed with the building's 40-foot barrel vaulted ceiling, twin balconies filled with gorgeous artwork, and vintage ornate sconces. You can seat 175 of your loved ones on the main floor with their black and white terrazzo dance floor, and then provide additional seating in the balconies. They also offer three decor packages to choose from, allowing you to customize the space to suit your individual vision.

Mica Glaser Jones, the owner and Event Coordinator of The Windamere, will oversee your big day. She has over 18 years of experience, and is skilled at handling couples' timeline, vendors, and the logistics of their celebration. She and her staff will also assist you with setup and teardown. Tables and upholstered banquet chairs are provided, along with your choice of centerpieces and floor-length linens. There’s a Dressing Suite on the main floor for you and your wedding party to get ready in, as well as a Stag Room on the lower level you can use. A Billiards Room is available upon request. Additional services include:

• Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Pet friendly
  • WiFi

Other Services
In addition to offering a variety of decor packages to choose from, this elegant venue also offers customized bar packages. Each package includes five hours of bar service, a mimosa bar in the Dressing Suite, and non-alcoholic beverages. Bartenders and staff will also be provided. If you have a fondness for martinis, bourbon, or craft beer, you can add those to your custom package.

Location
The Windamere Event Venue & Art Gallery is situated between Dayton and Cincinnati in Middletown, Ohio. They're about 48 minutes from Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport, and 53 minutes from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, making them easily accessible for your out-of-town guests.

27 Reviews for The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery

27 The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery Reviews

A
Featured
Aaron Hoyt

Married on 03/30/2019

Call, Reserve, Plan, Relax. THIS is how to coordinate a wedding!

Daddy's Little Girl has ONE special day. It's HER day, and if you're the same kind of Dad I am, you'll want to be CERTAIN it all goes according to plan. We were immediately drawn to Mica and she told ... Read more us she only needed an afternoon with my daughter to put together exactly what she wanted in the banquet hall, the colors, the table toppers, the cakes, photographers, and everything she wanted to see. Mica asked all the right questions, and was able to picture the images from our girl's dream. She has a list of vendors, and isn't the least bit upset when we had a few of our own. She asked for all their contact information, so she would be able to coordinate the evening's agenda. She did tell us she would be completely focused on the events she had planned, but would also be 100 percent focused on us two weeks prior to our date. She set up, coordinated, planned, and executed with the professionalism you don't often see these days. We received nothing but praise from over 170 guests. The attention to detail was remarkable, and she's got a keen eye for what the bride's really looking to express. Once she spends that afternoon with her, she knows exactly what's supposed to happen - and you can't teach that, she's really gifted. So, when anyone asks if I know a wedding venue, the answer is unreservedly, "Yes, I do! Talk to Mica at the Windamere in Middletown!"

Katie
Katie Sullivan

Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful doesn't even do start to do it justice

We loved this location from the moment we stepped foot in the door. Its unique and elegant vibe set the exact tone we wanted. I loved that it is run as a small business and is owner operated. Mica ... Read more really takes pride in what she does, and works to make your day exactly what you want. It was great to be the only event happening in the venue and to have that sole focus on you and your moment. She was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and so flexible and accommodating. She helped us select other vendors when we needed suggestions, and pick the exact right decor to go with our vision all while making the process effortless on our part. We provided some sentimental pieces of decor that were incorporated in the vault bar which was a huge hit. All we really had to do was show up and enjoy the moment. We started the day with mimosas and were able to enjoy a private moment on the VIP balcony after returning from our ceremony. My husband and I left the minute it was over, and she sent us out the door with a bottle of champagne. I loved not having to worry about making sure anything was cleaned up or that we had all the odds and ends we had come with. The decor was so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more. Her staff was amazing and we still have guests telling us it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. I would highly recommend the Windamere to anybody interested in a beautiful, classy, afforable venue in northern Cincinnati areas.

A
Anita

Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter's wedding reception was recently held at The Windamere. Our family couldn't have asked for a better experience or venue! Mica was wonderful to work with and was there for us at every step ... Read more in planning my daughter's wedding and reception. Wedding planning can be very stressful, especially when you've never done it before. Mica provided valuable input and recommendations and she coordinated with all of my daughter's vendors, so that both the wedding and reception were stress free! Although my daughter's ceremony was performed at a separate location, Mica orchestrated events there for both the rehearsal and the ceremony. Because of her efforts, the ceremony went off without a hitch! It was beautiful! I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with her staff and with her. Our family and friends have all commented on how beautiful the reception was and how much they enjoyed themselves. Many thanks to The Windamere staff for giving us such wonderful memories in their gorgeous facility. I highly recommend them!