The Windmill House

Chino Valley, AZ · View map

About The Windmill House

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windmill House to host your dream wedding event. I am looking forward to your tour of the property, so please let me know when you would like to schedule that visit. During that tour of the property you will see just how amazing that special day could be here at the number one wedding destination in Northern Arizona. If you are looking to save a little bit of money, consider a Friday or Sunday event date and save $10 per person.

Just to give you a small preview of what the property offers for your exclusive private event, please copy this link in your browser and enjoy the video of the Windmill House property.

Use this link to see a clip of an actual Windmill House wedding we hosted recently and imagine yours to be just as beautiful.

Each wedding we host is unique and we have an a la carte approach to create a dream wedding package for any event, food and beverage experience. Regardless of what you want, we can make it happen. All our wedding packages include: Event is private for that day, we have paved parking for your guests, your event includes use of the main ballroom, main patio and ceremony island. We also include the white chairs for your ceremony, white arch (or a moveable birch branch arch which you can place anywhere you like), the bridal cottage for the day where you can arrive at 10am to start your decorating and hair and make-up with all your bridesmaids, dance floor, dance lighting and tv’s for you to have a photo slide show playing during dinner and we will have the water features operational in the lake and bridge area. We provide a bartender to host a cash bar for the entire event, provide all of your non-alcoholic beverages and water service at each table, dining tables, chairs and choice of linen is also included. We will provide you a cake, gift and sign in table with linen, have the fire pit at the center of the patio burning wood from dinner thru the end of the evening and provide you a 6-hour event window of fun to last call on the bar.

We can most definitely meet your budget requirements for your event. We listen to your needs and will build your wedding event package around what you need and can afford.

If you want to keep it small and just have a small ceremony or vow renewal only on the island, that starts at $250 per hour plus $3 per white chair and set up. We can add some passed champagne and a few apps also if you would like for $3.50 per person. These ceremony only events exclude the main ballroom and patio and are no more than 3 hours between the hours of 11am and 2pm.

If you’re looking for the full complete event with ceremony island with ballroom reception wedding packages we are currently booking, are on average between $90 and $140 per person as a total package with the facility, food, N/A beverage, service gratuity and tax (this average is based on 80 guests or more). IF you want the full package with fewer than 80 guests there are a few small minimums to meet which can be easily adjusted for in the development of your event budget.

We are considered a full service event venue, but aside from what we will provide in our full service, you will need to bring your officiant, photographer, floral/decorations, wedding cake and DJ. We have all the rest and have resources available if you need assistance to source those items. Our food is as low as $3.50 per person for appetizers while our buffet main course dinners start at $28 per person for a 4-course served dinner buffet. I have attached those menus.

We are very affordable and have more to offer than any other event facility in Northern Arizona. I look forward to your call to schedule a tour in the very near future and to begin to build your dream event with your budget.

Tony M Cordovana

Your Windmill House Host

9 Reviews for The Windmill House

9 The Windmill House Reviews

Jessi
Jessi Swanlund

Getting married on 10/24/2019

Viewed the Venue

Tony was super helpful with pricing details. Though we haven’t booked our wedding with them, we are thinking of doing so once we figure out our finances. Value, and inclusion of amenities available ... Read more are wonderful.

S
Sumar Kasik

Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This venue is absolutely amazing! My husband and I just had our wedding there this past Saturday and I can't even tell you how beautiful this venue is! It is so lush and green, there were even ... Read more baby owls in the a tree! The place is absolutely gorgeous! The guests were blown away by this place and didn't want to leave! Tony is so amazing to work with, he made our wedding so easy to plan, and our wedding day was completely stress free because of Tony and his amazing assistant Stephanie. His staff is so professional, the food is great. I looked at so many venues from Sedona, Phoenix, international locations, and the windmill house was by far the best!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 01/26/2019

Windmill House is a gorgeous venue!

I had my wedding here back in January 2019. We fell in love with this venue instantly when we toured it a year prior. I wanted a venue that did not require a lot of decorating. Windmill house provided ... Read more gorgeous outdoor winter scenery and the ballroom was just as beautiful. This venue made planning a wedding insanely easy since they provided table, linens, chairs, bar and on-site catering. Tony was easy to work with, communicated with us within a timely manner if we had any questions. Tony, his staff and my wedding planner handled everything with a breeze with little to no interruption to myself or my husband. I am overjoyed we picked Windmill House as our venue!!!!