The Windsor at Hebron Park

Carrollton, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Windsor at Hebron Park

The Windsor at Hebron Park is an elegant, all-inclusive wedding venue located in Carrollton, Texas. It’s situated in the North Dallas/Fort Worth area, and boasts both indoor and outdoor space for your ceremony and reception. They're happy to accommodate both intimate gatherings and lavish affairs alike. The Windsor at Hebron Park will customize any event, making sure to “wow” you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this modern venue. They offer a beautiful, traditional-style chapel for your ceremony. It overlooks a tree-lined backdrop, and features wrought iron lighting throughout. It also boasts a vaulted ceiling, antique chandeliers and gorgeous wood accents. For your reception, they offer a stunning ballroom. This sophisticated space features an open floor plan, vast windows and a soft neutral color palette. It also boasts a luxurious built-in bar, complete with a wood and granite bar top. Dramatic floral presentations compliment the 20-foot ceiling.

This award-winning venue offers event planning services and event rentals to ensure your celebration is a success. They provide a modern Bridal Parlor to start your day in. This luxurious suite features full-length mirrors, sofas and a full bathroom. The Men’s Lounge offers a gaming station, refrigerator, sofas, a flat screen TV and a coffee table for the groom and his groomsmen. Tables and chiavari chairs are included with your wedding package, as well as china, glassware and flatware. Additional services include:

• Setup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Preferred vendor list

Cuisine
Windsor at Hebron Park works exclusively with the Dallas-based catering company, CN Catering. Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, a buffet, stations, family style, a plated meal, a cocktail reception or french service. If you're unsure of what you would like for your meal, they offer tastings as well. You can bring in your own cake, or choose from one of their delicious desserts. Sample buffet items include:

• Chicken a la Nostra

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 02/24/2018

I don't even know where to start. Everything was absolutely amazing from our first visit to the end of the night of our wedding! We booked our date here after only visiting 2 other venues. From the ... Read more start of planning to our crazy changes, they were absolutely wonderful. The venue is beautiful. The in house catering (CN Catering) was able to work with us on the food we wanted as we were looking for a more Mexican food feel. We met with the head chef and were able to work something out after our initial tasting. They set up second food tasting for us where we had dishes made especially for us even though they do group tastings. They were very patient with my constant inquiries and handful of changes I made. Day of, the attendant was very helpful in guiding our timeline along and we even got a gift bag from CN in our getaway car! I kept hearing throughout our day how beautiful everything was from our guests. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

K
Kay Shrestha

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Venue with Excellent Service!!

We hosted a dinner reception to celebrate the 'coming of age' event for our kids at The Windsor at Hebron Parkway. It is a beautiful venue with tons of open space and light and interior decor. We had ... Read more had a wonderful experience working with the staff from the start. Brooke Walker was extremely responsive and willing to answer any question at any time of day. We looked at several places around the metroplex during planning and this was the only venue that was willing to listen and accommodate our special requests. The food was great and the catering staff very professional and courteous. Everything from menu selection to food tasting to decor planning to the actual event went very smoothly and just as planned and we couldn't have pulled it off without the their hard work and guidance. We would highly recommend The Windsor!

N
Natalie

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Wedding!

We got married at the Windsor at Hebron Park on June 22, 2019 and it could not have been more perfect! This was the third venue we visited and we loved that it had a chapel so our guests wouldn’t need ... Read more to travel to more than one location. Most of our guests were from out of town, so it was important to us that the venue be easy to find and have ample parking. The entryway was beautiful and overall the venue looked brand new. The lighting in the ballroom was beautiful thanks to all the windows. I was also excited to take pictures in the bridal suite because it is absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments on the venue and the food! The quotes we were provided with were very clear and itemized, so there was never a question about pricing. I also thought it was an excellent value since almost everything was included in the pricing. Every member of the staff was very professional and so kind and helpful with any questions I had or changes I wanted to make. On the day of, they made sure my husband and I had everything we needed, brought us drinks, and even made our plate for us! My bridal party was so impressed that they made sure we actually got to eat at our wedding! I highly recommend the Windsor! You will not be disappointed!