The Winery at Bull Run

Centreville, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Winery at Bull Run

The Winery at Bull Run is a vintage farm wedding venue located in Centreville, Virginia. This venue stands as the closest winery to Washington D.C., offering couples a beautiful countryside location infused with historic charm. Sitting on 19th-century farmland near some of the most historic battlefields of our nation’s history, The Winey at Bull Run provides you with a one-of-a-kind experience that will only enhance your day. Call today to learn more about booking your event!

Facilities and Capacity

Their most popular ceremony location is The Hillwood Ruins, sporting extensive lawn space and lovely views of the vineyard. For an indoor ceremony use The Barrel Room, built with reclaimed wood walls and adorned with wine barrels. The Tank Room is ideal for your reception, boasting a hybrid atmosphere of modern industrial flair with rustic accents. Vaulted ceilings with wooden beams, bright chandeliers and stainless steel tanks will give you a wonderful vineyard experience. This venue is able to hold up to 210 people for your celebration.

The Winery at Bull Run is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Location

The Winery at Bull run is located in Centerville, Virginia, 25 miles west from D.C. This venue sits right off of U.S. Route 29 on the edge of Manassas National Battlefield Park. From here, you will be a short distance from Bull Run Regional Park, SplashDown Waterpark and Westfields Golf Club. This venue is also 15 minutes away from Dulles International Airport, perfect for loved ones who are flying into town.

124 Reviews for The Winery at Bull Run

124 The Winery at Bull Run Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/26/2015

I had my wedding at the Winery at Bull Run this past April. I can not begin to tell you what an amazing experience it was! My husband and I always just loved the winery and we were so excited about ... Read more the thought of getting married there!! From the moment we met Eddy and did the tour of the winery we knew that was our Venue, Eddy could not of made us feel more comfortable and excited! Natasha the wedding coordinator was amazing!! I must of emailed her a million times and she always returned my emails right away. My wedding day could not of possibly gone any smoother! We showed up with the items to decorate the winery, Natasha and her assistant were already there waiting for us so they could begin to set up. I can not begin to explain how perfect my wedding day was to my husband and I! It was truly the best day of both of our lives and I truly thank the winery and there incredible staff!! If I had to do it all again, I would not change a thing! -Megan Phillips

Aryelle
Aryelle Young

Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful Venue

The Winery at Bull Run is a gorgeous venue in the NOVA area. With options for indoor or outdoor ceremonies, you can definitely find what suits you and make it work. I think this venue is especially ... Read more great for having the ceremony and reception all in one place, which is convenient if you have a lot of family from out of town coming in. They also partner with some local hotels so that you can get discounted room blocks and arrange for shuttle service for your guests. Meredith and Amanda are wonderful to work with, very knowledgeable of the wine and winery while also being relaxing (which is nice when you consider all the stress of wedding planning). With a good selection of wines to pick from, your guests will definitely be able to find something they enjoy drinking. Overall, a wonderful venue with gorgeous surroundings and a fantastic staff.

Pamela
Pamela Serino (Serino/elliott Wedding)

Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond what I had expected .

Meredith Hill at Winery at Bull Run was an excellent coordinator and took care of every detail before during and after the wedding. Even when I was running late as mother of the bride she hopped in my ... Read more my car and drove around the back to unload it so that I could rush in to do photos with my daughter. The Winery works closely with many caterers and knew exactly what to do to meet our expectations. Meredith apparently had a tremendous amount of experience in dealing with high stress situations and taking dreams and making them a reality. We essentially did not have to worry about anything on the day of the event because all the details had been addressed prior and they just executed them.