The Winfield Inn

Kyle, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Winfield Inn

A historic wedding venue in Kyle, Texas, The Winfield Inn artfully combines architectural beauty with Texas Hill Country ambience. Shaded by gorgeous live oak trees, this vintage-style mansion has been a celebrated part of Hays County, Texas since 1884. Rich with Southern charm, The Winfield Inn is the ideal option for picturesque ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

Nestled on 27 spacious acres, The Winfield Inn comfortably accommodates up to 500 of your guests. Couples have the option of exchanging vows either under the Garden Gazebo, with its brick pathway and perfect light; within the Garden Ballroom, with its French Empire chandeliers and Swarovski crystal wall lighting; or in front of The Winfield Inn, which is surrounded by lush, colorful gardens and live oak trees.

The Winfield Inn provides a wide assortment of wedding-related services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine

Couples who entrust their taste buds to The Winfield Inn's talented culinary team benefit from exquisite cuisine and exceptional service. For an enjoyable reception experience, the venue provides the following in-house catering services:

• Tastings
  • Server(s)
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated-style dinner
  • Family-style dinner
  • Buffet-style dinner
  • Station-style dinner

Other Facilities

This venue also offers a number of versatile spaces for couples to utilize during their wedding celebration. In addition to an elegantly decorated bridal suite and charming groom's suite, the venue also features sitting rooms that are rich with exceptional character and beautiful natural lighting.

Other Services

Interested couples benefit from an assortment of bar services. Couples may choose from an open, cash, or limited bar, with specialty, house, premium, and signature options.

Location

The Winfield Inn is conveniently located in Kyle, Texas. Less than 15 minutes from San Marcos Regional Airport, the private venue is less than 10 minutes from a number of local parks, such as Gregg-Clarke Park and Lake Kyle and Plum Creek Preserve.

74 Reviews for The Winfield Inn

74 The Winfield Inn Reviews

A
Featured
Abbie

Married on 04/02/2011

The Winfield Inn was absolutely amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process! Robyn and April always promptly responded to my questions and were full of suggestions! Robyn was just perfect in ... Read more setting up appointments for me to come look at the venue... several times before the day of the wedding... just so I could make sure I had the layout of everything clearly set in my mind. April and Robyn were always upbeat and willing to do anything to make our day special. The food was EXCELLENT, and they even made a special meal for me due to dietary restrictions! On the day of the wedding, the Winfield staff set up all my decorations and details perfectly! I worked really hard on every single detail including endless nights of DIY project... and I have to say I had reservations about others setting up my vision. However... as soon as I walked into the ballroom on the day of the wedding, I was just blown away by how beautiful they made everything! The Winfield Inn is a perfect spot for your wedding. We loved every single second of ours... and it's all thanks to the ladies at the Winfield. They took care of every single detail on our wedding day, so I could relax with my bridesmaids and not have to stress about anything. Our cake had been set out in the heat, and the flowers started melting off the sides (my mom was freaking out). No worries! The Winfield to the rescue! They brought it inside the house and fixed the flowers, and it was back to looking absolutely perfect when we cut our cake! I didn't have to stress out about it at all because I knew they would take care of it! I am an extremely high-strung person... but I was the calmest bride on my wedding day... thanks to the Winfield staff! Many thanks to April and Robyn and the entire Winfield staff for making our wedding day so PERFECT! For photos of our wedding, check out Miranda Laine's photography blog -- http://www.mirandalainephotography.com/blog/abbie-jason-married-part-one/

Alora
Alora Rutledge

Getting married on 05/23/2020

South Austin Dream!

I was absolutely amazed at the Winfield Inn! Maddie and Leslie have been wonderful and not pushy at all. They are super unassuming and truly want people to just enjoy their property. Leslie even said ... Read more he wasn't trying to run a "wedding factory", which I really appreciated. The house is incredible and the oak trees surrounding the 33 acres are indescribable. My fiance and I are beyond thrilled to be getting married at this magical place!

Marcy
Marcy

Married on 12/16/2018

Our daughter's Dream Wedding could not have been more special, all thanks to Winfield Inn. The Staff, Location, Service was exemplary! It's Austin's Best Wedding Venue! Read more Our daughter's Dream Wedding could not have been more special, all thanks to Winfield Inn. The Staff, Location, Service was exemplary! It's Austin's Best Wedding Venue!!!