Winslow Room

Baltimore, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Winslow Room

The Winslow blends Baltimore’s industrial past with modern and historic elements in the heart of South Baltimore. Located inside the historic Parker Metal Decorating Company Plant, now the Parker Metal building, the Winslow offers over 10,000 square feet of beautifully restored event space. Featuring a two-story mezzanine, built-in bar, concrete floors, exposed brick and steel and sightlines to M & T Bank Stadium, the Winslow allows for flexible floorplans for parties from 200-500 people.

Call us today to schedule a tour.

Facilities And Capacity

The Winslow combined with the adjacent Train Shed can host up to 500 guests for a standing reception; for seated affairs 200-250 depending on seating arrangements and dance options.

Available seven days a week after 5:00pm, the Winslow is the perfect setting for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Included in your rental are tables and chairs.

6 Reviews for Winslow Room

6 Winslow Room Reviews

Nicole
Nicole Willems

Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding venue and event manager kelli beard

Don't walk.... Run to book the Winslow and work with Kelli Beard! What a fabulous venue! My son and daughter in law got married there this past Labor Day. I knew that we were having a big wedding and ... Read more at first I wasn't sure if the Winslow could accommodate us. It turned out to be the perfect location! The venue is beautiful and very unique. We had 225 guests at our wedding and we never felt crowded...it was perfect The venue is spacious and so pretty that you don't need much in the way of decorating as its very pretty as is. We had our ceremony in the train shed and than used the large hallways for the cocktail hour The bar is tremendous and it lends itself beautifully to accommodate a large crowd. Seating guests upstairs at long tables was a great idea and made for some terrific photos as well. Breaking down the train shed to set up for a station style reception went smoothly and effortlessly. I must say that credit for this goes to Kelli and her team. We were beyond thrilled with this venue. I am giving Kelli permission to have any potential customers call me personally with question. Kelli was a wonderful hand holder( I'm a worrier after working in the event business myself in Cleveland, Ohio for many years). Kelli took charge and handled me beautifully and took all my worries away. You will thank me if you use The Winslow...such a cool, unique space. Thanks Kelli and The Winslow for making the wedding so special. Nanette Ross (mother of the groom)

Allison
Allison Levin

Married on 08/24/2019

Best Industrial Venue in Baltimore

The Winslow was the perfect location for our wedding! The team was responsive, flexible and kind... They were so easy to work with and we couldn't of asked for a better wedding venue! Read more The Winslow was the perfect location for our wedding! The team was responsive, flexible and kind...they were so easy to work with and we couldn't of asked for a better wedding venue!

Chloe
Chloe S Lee

Married on 07/13/2019

Most Unique yet the best VENUE !!!!

Since most of my friends are out of town, I wanted the venue within 30 min from BWI. I didn't want to go some country club or winery, since I don't like being outside, and Baltimore weather is just ... Read more too random and unexpected to deal with. When I walked into winslow, I loved everything about this venue. rustic yet modern. Also the layout is super unique that we didn't need much of floral decorations to decorate this place. We just had light bulbs for the decorations and it was enough! Katie was the coordinator for this building and she is super helpful. I really really love this place and all my guests commented on how unique the venue was. I highly recommend winslow for brides who wants rustic/modern like cafe style venue!! one thing to concern about this place is that there isn't much of a place to take photos of first look so we rented a library in a hotel.