The Wise Image

Media, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About The Wise Image

The Wise Image is a photography business located in Media, Pennsylvania. They have a passion for meeting new people and capturing the beautiful, messy and amazing moments in life. Their team works to build long lasting relationships with clients. The Wise Image wants to leave you with breathtaking photos and a positive experience that you can delight in for years to come.

The Wise Image wants to be part of your big day so they can capture the tears, the laughs, and the love between you and your spouse and your guests. From adding additional hours to traveling to your destination nuptials, The Wise Image can adjust to what fits you. Their services include:

• High-resolution images

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 11/10/2017

I feel lucky to have found Mal and Joe for our wedding photos. The pictures came out better than I could have imagined. Talking to wedding photographers was my least favorite part about planning our ... Read more wedding. Many photographers have requirements or packages that just didn't seem necessary to us. When I reached out to The Wise Image it changed the game. Mal and Joe were responsive, understanding, and easy to work with. I knew when I met them that they were the perfect pair to photograph our wedding. We didn't want engagement photos and they didn't make us feel bad about that (like many other photographers did). They simply worked with us on a package that worked best for us and we were very appreciative of that. Prior to wedding day... Quick response time on questions etc. They put timeline together that was understandable and easy to follow Let us know of any permits required in advanced Our wedding day... They arrived on time, they were excited to be there, and they started taking pictures immediately It was 28 degrees on our wedding day with a windchill so it felt like 18 degrees. If they were affected by the cold temps we would never know. They were so professional and they did a great job of encouraging us to pose for pictures, smile, be happy and ignore the cold. As pictures outside were wrapping up they paid for an uber to our venue so we could warm up instead of bearing the temps to walk to few blocks to the venue The pictures... Simply amazing Creative, perfect lighting, great poses both outside and inside the venue We only had 1 location that we wanted to take photos, they took us to a few more that ended up being perfect backdrops for our photos They are accurately priced based on their professionalism, ease to work with and quality and quantity of photos. I would highly recommend Mal and Joe without question. I hope to use them in the future when our family grows. Thank you!

Ashten
Ashten Spaul

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Choice We Made

My husband and I went and spoke with Mallory and Joey after we got a recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed. Neither of us are big on having on our picture taken but Mallory and Joel ... Read more made us feel at ease on the day of our wedding. They were flexible with a few last minute time and place changes as well. Don't even get me started on the pictures! I truly don't know how I am going to choose just 40 photos for our wedding album because they all turned out gorgeous. My expectations were far exceeded by The Wise Image.

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 05/10/2019

Not enough good things to say

Mal and Joe were EXCELLENT to work with. I couldn't imagine having everything we wanted any other way. They made sure to capture our day by the minute and didnt miss anything we wanted. I can't wait ... Read more to see our album. Our proofs were available quickly and the price couldn't be beat! Highly recommend The Wise Image for your wedding needs! Thank you guys!