The Wolfeboro Inn

Wolfeboro, NH · View map

About The Wolfeboro Inn

The Wolfeboro Inn offers the finest in lakeside beauty with a personal touch. Warm, rustic, and elegant, the Inn has grown to become the wedding destination of choice, not only in New Hampshire, but in the entire New England region. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and you can rest assured that we will take care of your every need at the Wolfeboro Inn! We're big enough to wow up to 225 wedding guests, and small enough care about every last detail.

72 Reviews for The Wolfeboro Inn

72 The Wolfeboro Inn Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/21/2019

Great venue and amazing wedding planner!

My husband and I just had a wedding at the Wolfeboro Inn! Guen was so helpful, nice, responsive, and great to work with. She made our wedding day go so smoothly. The venue is affordable and the ... Read more wedding packages include so much for the price! If you are looking to get married near the lake, this is the venue to go with.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/22/2018

I can't say enough good things about our experience with The Wolfeboro Inn! Growing up, I spent my summers in Wolfeboro and I always knew I wanted to get married at the Inn. It's a beautiful, classic, ... Read more New England venue that offers multiple options for your big day given your personal style. My husband and I planned our wedding weekend from California and Guen and her team did an amazing job of answering all of our questions and accommodating us given the distance. From our rehearsal lunch on the Winni Belle, ceremony by the gazebo and reception under the tent, to the after party and brunch in the 1812 Room the next day, we could not have asked for anything more! The food was delicious and I loved that there are various options for dinner during your reception. We chose the "Small Plates" option which offered guests a variety of stations rather than a standard buffet or seated dinner. Everything went so smoothly from start to finish and that's exactly what you want on your wedding day. I'm so glad we chose The Wolfeboro Inn and highly recommend Guen and the entire staff!

A
Allie

Married on 11/25/2017

This venue caters to you. The advice, flexibility and responsiveness have been awesome so far. I am feeling stress-free! Read more This venue caters to you. The advice, flexibility and responsiveness have been awesome so far. I am feeling stress-free!