Thea Makeup Artistry

Conch Bar, TC · View map · Visit website

About Thea Makeup Artistry

Thea Makeup Artistry is a professional wedding makeup artist based in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Thea Makeup Artistry specializes in providing custom and personalized services to each client so that they can look and feel their absolute best on their wedding day. This makeup artist has been certified in New York City by CHIC Studios, Kett Cosmetics, Temptu and Novalash and can provide a wide range of services learned through those certifications.

Thea Makeup Artistry offers makeup services for every occasion. This licensed makeup artist is happy to provide their services on-site for your convenience. Additionally, Thea Makeup Artistry offers airbrush makeup, NovaLash Classic and Volume eyelash extensions and hairstyling services.

60 Reviews for Thea Makeup Artistry

60 Thea Makeup Artistry Reviews

S
Featured
Shana

Married on 08/08/2018

I would absolutely recommend Thea Lowe. I had a destination beach wedding in Turks and Caicos and she and I communicated via email prior to the wedding. We discussed ideas for my hair and make up and ... Read more how it would look with my wedding dress. Also, she confirmed via email the date and time of service before arriving putting my mind at ease for my big wedding day. She arrived on time with room to spare and quickly began working on my makeup and then my hair. She offered great suggestions that she believed would work best for my length of hair hair, wedding dress and overall look I was trying to achieve. In the end; my lashes, hair and make up all looked perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Also, because it was a destination wedding (just myself and my now Groom) she assisted me with seemed like 100 buttons on the back of my wedding dress plus helped me select the best earring choice (since I brought 5 different ones). She not only did a beautiful job on what she was hired for but she made sure she was there by my side as I got dressed for the wedding making sure nothing was overlooked and all was perfect. Thanks Thea! Mrs. Q

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing, relaxed experience

Thea was super professional and knowledgeable with the products she used. My makeup lasted all day and into the next day and was flawless. My lashes were full and perfect. She really made my wedding ... Read more day super special and stress free. She took care of my hair as well and did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend Thea!

Beverly
Beverly

Married on 03/17/2019

Beautiful hair & makeup work, friendly, awesome

I hired Thea for a destination wedding in T&C & could not have been happier! She was responsive, timely, and super friendly. She talked through what I wanted in detail first via e-mail & then in ... Read more person the day of & really must have listened because my hair & makeup came out better than I had even imagined. She kept it fun & got it right the first time around, so I didn't have any changes to the look once she was finished. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her!