Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse

Goodyear, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse

TWW Events is a full service wedding and event planning company based in Phoenix, Arizona.Our team brings award-winning passion to your wedding and specializes in a timeless style. Whether you are hosting a grand event or an intimate party, you are guaranteed a completely custom event that is uniquely yours.TWW Events design staff have combined 50 years of time-tested experience. Whether your style is rustic chic, simple elegance or Glamourous Glam... we are there to help you with every step of the way.

TWW Event team offers a range of experience to ensure your special day runs smoothly. They offer the following services to couples:

• Complimentary design and planning
session
  • Fresh florals
  • delivery and set up & late night tear down
  • Event design

Featured
    Nikayla Cragin

Married on 03/09/2019

TWW for the win!

Jacque & Kathy are not only amazing people, but they are amazing at what they do. They compliment each other perfectly and make sure no detail is ever missed. Kathy was an excellent planner and ... Read more handled all coordination between my multiple vendors- she made the process easy and stress free. As a bride, I highly recommend using Kathy as your planner. She is organized, timely and has great experience. Jacque's florals and decor are everything! We talked about my vision, shared photos and she made sure I was comfortable with everything including the type of flowers and price. For someone that is an executive assistant for a living and very OCD, I trusted Kathy & Jacque 100% and they executed flawlessly. Thank you so much!

Gary-Shay
    Gary-Shay

Married on 06/23/2019

We should have said YES to the best!!

First of all, we did not book Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse for our wedding day and we absolutely regret it. We decided to go with another vendor who was able to meet our budget/ vendor package ... Read more price. We absolutely loved Jacque, her ideas, her energy and her passion for what she does. We walked away feeling like TWW was the right vendor for us, however, we needed to stay within budget. What a HUGE mistake that was! Our floral package was NOTHING like we expected. Yes, we saved a few hundred dollars, but we didn’t even get what we paid for! My husband and I immediately regretted not choosing Jacque and TWW. I have no doubt that we would have had the wedding we envisioned if we hired TWW. My husband and I are very happy. Our wedding day was still beautiful and magical, but when you invest so much money into your WEDDING DAY, you should at least get what you paid for. I would gladly pay triple what we saved, to go back in time and choose Jacque and TWW.

J
    Jenn Rovenstine

Married on 02/23/2019

Floral Arrangements

The best money spent on my daughter’s wedding was with Thee Wedding Warehouse... The floral arrangements, centerpieces, mosaic candles, ceremony stage set up, and lighting were absolutely amazing! We ... Read more received compliments all night... Will use them again for my next daughter’s wedding! Above and beyond our expectations!