The Girls Beauty Shop

Georgetown, Texas · View map · Visit website

About The Girls Beauty Shop

The Girls Beauty Shop is a hair and makeup team based out of Georgetown, Texas. The Girls is led by the talented stylists Kate Cedillo and Shauna Blocker. Kate and Shauna believe that the wedding is one of the most important milestone of an individual's life, and they are committed to helping clients look spectacular for their wedding day. The Girls formed was founded in 2011, and since then they have shared their talents at over 200 weddings, a dozen destination weddings, and hundreds of events and photo shoots. The Girls beauty team is not just skilled, but fully equipped to help you through every step of the beautification process from start to finish.

The Girls Beauty Shop not only helps clients with hair and makeup styling, but the duo provides skin care procedures, hair coloring suggestions, cut ideas, and extension applications. Some of the professional beauty services offered include:

• Consultations

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/07/2017

I chose The Girls Beauty Shop because of quality and price. I got married in ATX so Kate was my contact, she was very sweet and understood the exact style I wanted from the beginning. Kate and her ... Read more assistant helped do the hair and makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and myself. Everyone was very happy with how their looks came out, and my bridal makeup and hair was perfection! I highly recommend Kate and her company for all wedding makeup and hair needs!

Rebecca
Rebecca Latham

Getting married on 10/02/2021

Kate is Great!

Kate did hair and makeup this past weekend last minute in a pinch. She saved the day! Our hair was gorgeous and makeup was flawless. I highly recommend her! She accentuates everyone's features in the ... Read more best way!

Forrest
Forrest Blake

Married on 03/09/2019

Outstanding and Above and Beyond Service

Katie at the Girls Beauty Shop was a phenomenal person to work with. As a photographer, we tend to become the second-hand wedding planner for the day and Katie stepped up in that role as well. Along ... Read more with providing beautiful hair and makeup to our bride and all her bridesmaids she maximized her time by not only completing her tasks before her allotted time but she was helping organize the bridesmaids, helping collect details for me to photograph so I wasn't wasting my time searching and not photographing, as well as providing leadership and guidance for the room when necessary. Katie knows what she's talking about and knows how to add value and assistance to every Bride's wedding day. She was an amazing Vendor to work with and would love to work with again in the future.