Theme Las Vegas Weddings

Las Vegas, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Theme Las Vegas Weddings

Theme Las Vegas Weddings is a wedding officiant service located in Las Vegas. The company has been a part of the Vegas wedding industry since 2011 and specializes in providing officiant services for themed weddings, Elvis weddings and traditional weddings. At Theme Las Vegas Weddings, you get professional mobile themed weddings without the professional price.

The team at Theme Las Vegas Weddings is expert at coming in under price with fantastic services. Only professionally trained entertainers and licensed officiants are on staff to ensure that you have the highest quality wedding possible. You maintain control while the staff of professionals guides you in developing your themed wedding. Services include:

• Officiant

D
Featured
Deborah

Married on 01/13/2017

It was literally everything we dreamed it would be! We are huge zombies fans so we’ve decided to dress up, have our make ups done by a professional. We even had Elvis Priestley (Brian Mills) ... Read more oficialize our ceremony in character, THE BEST ZOMBIE ELVIS OF THE PLANET! Making our special day UNFORGETTABLE!!!

M
Mikaela

Married on 10/20/2018

Brian and his wife were incredible! We got married under the Las Vegas Sign & the ceremony was absolutely perfect. While I had only spoken to Brian via email, he made the ceremony very personal for my ... Read more husband and I. The songs were beautifully sung, and Brian and his wife were great in including our friends and family that were in attendance.

S
Samantha

Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely loved the experience I had. My husband and I initially had a big wedding planned back home in St. Louis, but it got cancelled due to a problem with the venue. Vegas was our back up plan ... Read more and working with Theme Las Vegas Weddings was the best decision. Brian was excellent at communicating with me via email before our trip and answered any questions I had. Our Elvis was amazing and fun. He really made it perfect. We had the ceremony at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign and it was seriously a dream. Thank you guys for making it the best day of our lives!