ThePoseyDetail

Madison, VA · View map · Visit website

About ThePoseyDetail

A full-service wedding planner and floral studio in Madison, Virginia, The Posey Detail specializes in beautiful floral designs. Launched in 2016 by professional florist Alyssa Helmick, the company's philosophy revolves around gaining a deep understanding of your story as a couple, the memories you treasure and the hopes you have for the future. The Posey Detail is the perfect choice for translating your unique narrative into a multi-faceted guest experience!

Alyssa and her team believe there is nothing more artistic than people in love. Passionate about making love-fueled dreams come true, the company offers a variety of customizable wedding packages for couples to choose from. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
The Posey Detail happily assists couples in the Madison area. Services are also extended to those located in Charlottesville, Richmond and Luray.

45 Reviews for ThePoseyDetail

45 ThePoseyDetail Reviews

Jaclyn
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 10/07/2018

Stress-free and Creative floral design

Our first time meeting Alyssa was at a wedding expo hosted by our venue, Morais Vineyards and Winery. Alyssa came as a recommendation from both our venue and wedding photograph, and we chatted a few ... Read more days before we met at the vineyard. Alyssa asked us what our wedding vision was going to be and to our surprise when we showed up at her table, her displays were exactly what we had discussed over the phone! It was so nice and comforting that even before we signed her as our designer and florist, she works hard to impress and achieve a brides vision! Of course, we signed her right then and there! Alyssa was always so prompt in responding to emails and asking questions that really impacted our day. I know absolutely nothing about florals, and even with my short (and frankly terrible) jargon, she blew me away with every arrangement she did. Alyssa is so incredibly talented and puts her heart and soul into her work. I will never forget her handing me my bouquet as I was getting ready. It was such a beautiful arrangement and more than I even could have asked for in florals. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she really strives to develop a connection with her brides. She is such a warm and friendly person and made me feel so comfortable and confident to trust her in this process. She is truly an artist and such an amazing person. Thank you so much Alyssa for making our special day so magical for us. You are a rockstar!

M
Morgan

Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing and beautiful!

Alyssa and her team were AMAZING! Alyssa is so sweet and truly a delight to work with! She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and she adds special touches here and there that you ... Read more truly appreciate! 100 percent recommend the posey detail for your wedding!

K
Kristen Pearce

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing florist!

My husband and I are so grateful to Alyssa and her team for making our wedding day dreams come true! We were absolutely blown away by how amazing our center pieces and floral arrangements looked.I ... Read more was so in love with my bouquet. Alyssa was very accommodating and willing to meet all of our requests. Definitely can not go wrong with Posey Detail!