ThePoseyDetail

Madison, VA · View map · Visit website

About ThePoseyDetail

A full-service wedding planner and floral studio in Madison, Virginia, The Posey Detail specializes in beautiful floral designs. Launched in 2016 by professional florist Alyssa Helmick, the company's philosophy revolves around gaining a deep understanding of your story as a couple, the memories you treasure and the hopes you have for the future. The Posey Detail is the perfect choice for translating your unique narrative into a multi-faceted guest experience!

Alyssa and her team believe there is nothing more artistic than people in love. Passionate about making love-fueled dreams come true, the company offers a variety of customizable wedding packages for couples to choose from. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
The Posey Detail happily assists couples in the Madison area. Services are also extended to those located in Charlottesville, Richmond and Luray.

51 Reviews for ThePoseyDetail

51 ThePoseyDetail Reviews

hserk
Featured
Hilary

Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous flowers and stress-free planning!

My words will never ever be able to fully express how wonderful Alyssa, Trudy, and the whole Posey team is, but I am going to try! There is no way we would have had our dream wedding day if it wasn't ... Read more for them. We used Posey for both florals and planning. I have zero knowledge of flowers, but Alyssa listened to my vision (or lack-there-of at the beginning) and knew exactly what to do. She created beautiful bouquets, table arrangements, and a gorgeous design on the arbor for the ceremony. She was so good about understanding my budget and bringing my vision to life - above and beyond anything I imagined! On top of the beautiful floral arrangements, she also helped bring the entire space together with tons of decor that completed my vision of having a clean and simple but romantic and soft design. Alyssa has is extremely talented and has such a special gift with her eye for flowers and design. We worked with Trudy for the planning. She was great about checking in and keeping communication going throughout the planning process, and she blew me away every time we met with her organization, knowledge of the business, and attention to even the smallest of details. Trudy helped make the process so much fun and stress free. On our actual wedding day, Trudy was our LIFE. She made sure to check in everywhere throughout the morning - the venue, the girl's place, the guy's place, calling vendors, etc. Throughout the night, she made sure our timeline was going off without a hitch and interacted with guests and vendors to make sure everyone was having a great time. We were in awe of how hard she worked to make our day perfect, but made it look easy. To this day, all of my friends and family that were a part of our bridal party still talk about how amazing Trudy is! I could really keep going on about our great experience with Alyssa, Trudy, and the ladies at Posey. They truly made us feel so special and genuinely cared about US and making our wedding the best wedding it could be. We would recommend them over and over and over again. Thank you for everything Alyssa!!!

Bert
Bert Schewel

Married on 07/06/2019

Posey Detail is Positively Perfect

We could not have been happier with our flowers from the Posey Detail. They built a beautiful chuppah for our ceremony and did an excellent job curating our flowers in a way that would fit both our ... Read more vision and the venue. They came to the venue with us ahead of time (which definitely wasn’t necessary or expected, but so appreciated) to offer suggestions for flower placement and made the whole process very stress-free. Flowers were very important to us and the Posey Detail truly made our wedding special. I saw so many extra floral pops throughout our venue on the wedding day that we had mentioned we’d like but eventually took off the contract - Alyssa and team just added them on. They also built a beautiful chandelier installment for us and decked out our head table. Alyssa and her team have a true talent and we were so pleased that we choose them as our floral vendor for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Virginia area. They were one of our favorite vendors.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/29/2019

We love the posey detail!

We cannot say enough good things about Alyssa, Trudy and the rest of their team. When I first started emailing with Alyssa, I knew right off the bat that not only would she become my florist, but also ... Read more a friend. She is one of the kindest, hardest working individuals and she is BEYOND talented. In fact, she is so committed to her job, despite having the flu the day of our wedding, she STILL put together the most incredible floral arrangements and everything was beautiful. She is the Michael Jordan of florals