Therese Iacono Photography

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Therese Iacono Photography

Therese Iacono Photography is a wedding photography company based in Providence, Rhode Island. Photographer Therese jumps at any chance to photograph a wedding, making sure that every beautiful moment is captured on camera. This photograhper is WeddingWire Rated and has won WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards for the 2016 and 2017 years.

Therese Iacono Photography uses a mix of fine art and a photojournalistic style to capture your love story. Therese is an adaptable photographer that will stay behind the scenes and discreetly capture images of the couple, but she can also be at the center of the party when needed.

50 Reviews for Therese Iacono Photography

50 Therese Iacono Photography Reviews

Z
Featured
Zara

Married on 08/26/2017

Therese is THE BEST photographer you can ever find. She's the kind of person that lights up your photoshoot, and believe me that's exactly what you want. While some people can make you nervous when ... Read more they're shooting pictures of you, Therese makes you want to jump up and down and be the you-est you you can ever be. You realize it's not just you she's photographing, but your spirit and your love. Her energy and infectious smile puts you at ease and before you know it, you come to the realization that this is going to be the session that's going to put the most amount of frames on the wall. I sobbed with joy when I first saw the pictures. I never realized I could look so beautifully happy. She made me see how love and sheer happiness can make you absolutely radiant. I will forever be grateful to my fiance for finding her, and booking her for our proposal and engagement ceremony sessions. And I'll always treasure these moments, and the gift of her work. I can't imagine ever going to anyone else for my photography needs. Thank you so much for everything, Therese. You weren't just a photographer to us, you are now our friend, and you'll always have a special place in our hearts for going above and beyond the scope of your work to make both our days so very special.

Adeline
Adeline Medeiros

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Photographer Brings Warmth + Joy to your Big Day!

When I was looking for a photographer, it felt like such a hard task -- it's one of the most important decisions to make, but everyone I'd found was either out of my price range or had a style that ... Read more was overly posed and coerced. I wanted a photographer that would make me feel comfortable (I'm so awkward when posing! :) ) and who could capture the energy of the wedding in candid moments. When a friend recommended Therese and I looked at her website, I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her -- and I have not regretted that for a single second since we found her! Therese has this special quality of bringing warmth and genuine positive vibes to put you at ease while also melting into the background to capture moments where you don't even realize she was there. She was everywhere at once, but in a way that was never intrusive; she somehow photographs in a way that never made people feel uncomfortable or like they were being watched or encouraged to pose. The result is a set of pictures that feel truly representative of the energy of the wedding. This ability to capture candid moments, using the light in beautiful ways, is such an incredible talent. I don't know how she does it! I had so many people come up to me after and say "Therese was the hardest working photographer I've ever seen." -- it's so true. For hours and hours she was shooting, inconspicuously popping into moments, pulling a chair into a corner to get a birds-eye angle, smiling and laughing the whole time. Her energy makes her feel like part of the family, allowing her to snap moments someone else never could. Her communication is great and she's really flexible. I get the sense that she could work in many types of weddings - from chill to more formal - with ease. Her editing skills are excellent, and our photos feel so natural and real. She gave us some direction while we were taking pictures after the ceremony, and seeing the result of that now makes me appreciate her eye so much. What a talent to be able to envision the end result while in the moment! More than anything, Therese's warmth, kindness, passion, and authenticity shape her style. She's a joy to work with, and by the end of your time with her you'll feel like you have a new friend. She made our wedding feel that much more celebratory and love-filled, and we are eternally grateful that she was with us to capture moments that we'll look back on for the rest of our lives. Her mix of raw talent, work ethic, joy in what she does, and ability to put folks at ease is truly a blessing, and you'll be so glad you hired her!

Katie
Katie

Married on 10/06/2018

#Jedisinwonderland

This girl is just precious! Just let her do her thing and go crazy and I promise you, you will not be disappointed! She was our main squeeze at Aldich Mansion and I am just blown away at what she was ... Read more able to capture. The contrast and clarity in the edited photos just exceeded my expectations. From day one to the big day, Therese and I were on the same page with what I wanted in capturing the most important day of our lives. You will not be disappointed. Love Ya Girl!