Thewmatt Photography

Whitefish, MT · View map · Visit website

About Thewmatt Photography

Thewmatt Photography is a wedding photography company based in Whitefish, Montana. Owner Matt Wetzler specializes in a photojournalistic style of photography. His goal is to get all of the iconic shots while remaining invisible throughout your ceremony and reception. In the end, you will be left with timeless images that you will be able to cherish for years to come. He is available to serve those throughout the greater Bozeman, Montana region and beyond.

Matt offers a variety of packages for you to choose from for your big day. All of these packages include one wedding per day, a minimum of seven hours of coverage, and two photographers. You will also get a private online gallery where you can review, download, and order prints. Matt can also work with you to create a customized package that suits your needs and budget. Thewmatt Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Toned, high-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter available upon request
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

4 Reviews for Thewmatt Photography

4 Thewmatt Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/10/2017

Matt has been a long time friend of mine and the moment I heard he was going to pursue wedding photography I made a mental note that I needed to use him when my own wedding rolled around. Matt is ... Read more extremely easy to work with. I shared a Pinterest board of the kind of style we were hoping for and even met up at the venue to scope it out before the actual wedding day. Matt delivered a well-balanced mix of photos from detail shots, candid moments, wedding party, guests, etc... There was a little of everything! I loved our photos so much that while I was on our honeymoon I emailed him asking if we could do a bridal shoot as soon as we got back— he killed that shoot, too. Highly, highly recommend him. You will NOT be disappointed.

E
Eric

Married on 07/27/2018

Matt was fantastic. I reached out to him at the last minute to help me capture some engagement photos after I proposed to my girlfriend of thirteen years on a trip to Glacier. Not only was he ... Read more incredibly flexible--he let me wait until the day before the shoot to confirm everything so my fianceé could have a say in the photos after the proposal--but his prices couldn't be beat. And the photos!! They turned out better than I could've hoped. My fianceé and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Matt did such a good job putting us at ease and making sure we looked our best. I just cannot say enough good things. You da best, Matt!

J
Jaimee

Married on 06/16/2018

Matt was absolutely everything I could have asked for in a photographer; the moments he and Leah captured were absolutely stunning. I am so grateful to him for his hard work and amazing skill behind ... Read more the camera!