THINK HAPPY EVENTS

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About THINK HAPPY EVENTS

Think Happy Events is a wedding planning company based out of Athens in Greece. The Think Happy Events team believes that behind every great wedding should reflect the unique vision, romance, and love story of the happy couple. This company comes in to remove the stress from the equation, helping couples sort through all of the little details so they don’t have to. They have one dream: to create joyous moments and unforgettable memories for every couple.

Think Happy Events can offer planning assistance for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

H
Featured
Haneen

Married on 06/18/2018

The first step in even beginning to think of planning a destination wedding is finding the right wedding planner... LOOK NO FUTHER! Trust me I contacted over a dozen wedding planners and interviewed a ... Read more handful and I can honestly say that Chrysoula and the Think Happy Events team are the BEST out there! From my first interaction with Chrysoula and Alex, I felt at ease. They listened to our vision for our wedding and gave us a wedding that surpassed our wildest dreams, a wedding that even our guests said was the best wedding they had ever attended. From their incredible vendor selections, to their responsiveness the team was nothing short of perfect and working with them remotely was way easier than I could have hoped. I can honestly say I was not an easy bride and am very particular in the way I wanted things, yet Chrysoula and the team were always so responsive, they accommodated to every one of my wildest request and they bought my mood boards to life way better than I had envisioned. Our wedding was a three day event in a small remote town called Monemvasia, around 5 hours away from Athens, and Chrysoula and the team helped us plan all of our events and even identified additional vendors and venues for us to use for the additional events. Within the first month of planning our wedding with the Think Happy Team, I honestly felt as if I was collaborating with my family to plan our wedding. Even on the day of our wedding all of our guests noted how Chrysoula and her team were so engaging with them and ensuring everything was going smoothly and that everyone was happy. I can't recommend the Think Happy Team enough and appreciate all that they did to ensure our special day was simply perfect and one for the books. Their name is true resemblance of what they do best, organizing events that bring people true happiness. Chrysoula and the team will forever have a special place in my heart and I will forever appreciate them and all their hard work!

Candice
Candice Needham

Married on 07/06/2019

Ios Dream Weddingmade possible by Think Happy

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding and chose Greece as our preferred location. Think Happy assisted us with all of the details and were able to add real value, negotiating on our ... Read more our behalf and helping us select the best possible venues and partners within our budget. Using them made the whole planning and selection experience stress free and they were also amazing and helpful on the day. I really recommend them if you are looking for a vendor who will partner with you and allow your dream wedding to become a reality!! Regards, Candice and Manu

A
Alexandra

Married on 07/04/2019

Dream wedding thanks to th events

Think Happy was one of the best vendor choices we could have made for our big day! Planning our dream destination wedding wouldn't have been possible without them, from their recommendations, local ... Read more vendor negotiations and constant communication skills, they made us feel secure every step of the way. Even when my most indecisive moments came through and I changed my mind countless times - throughout it all, TH team was ALWAYS accommodating, understanding and patient. Head planner & owner, Chrysoula, is responsive, organized and very reliable. A warm-hearted individual with a kind soul who guided us through the process with such class. Her and her team (special shout out to Asimina!) were incredible for the day-of and orchestrated the schedule seamlessly, while remaining discreet & respectful. We only hope that other couples planning on getting married in Greece can be so lucky to experience the THINK HAPPY EVENT quality and personalized service. If there's only one vendor to entrust with your wedding day, make it TH events without a doubt!