Third Floor Strings

Cypress, TX · View map

About Third Floor Strings

Local to Cypress, Texas and serving weddings throughout the Texas Gulf Coast area, award-winning string ensemble Third Floor Strings specializes in wedding ceremony and reception music. Members of the ensemble have performed with such musicians as Chaka Khan, Christopher Cross, Kanye West, and Ricky Martin. Established in 2007 by owner and manager Amy Floyd, Third Floor Strings is dedicated to providing couples with extraordinary musical wedding performances at an affordable cost.

Flexible to your needs, Third Floor Strings can perform as a string quartet, string trio, duo, soloist, or provide a combination of any of these ensembles. Guitarists, pianists, vocalists, and harpists are also available. Third Floor Strings is happy to learn new songs and create custom musical arrangements for your wedding. The ensemble can perform in varying styles and genres, including classical, contemporary, Christian, and Jewish.

104 Reviews for Third Floor Strings

104 Third Floor Strings Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 04/05/2019

beautiful music!

Ever since I fell in love with the Piano Guys, I knew I wanted instrumentals part of my wedding but not from a DJ booth. I found third floor strings and booked immediately. I saw them perform at my ... Read more venue's open house and loved them! I loved having a string trio during our ceremony. they provide you with a list of songs they are able to perform so it made it very easy for us.

D
Debbie

Married on 03/10/2018

The string quartet for my daughters wedding ceremony was wonderful! The chapel was full and many guest commented how much they enjoyed their music! Thank you Third Floor Strings for making my ... Read more daughters wedding her dream come true! The bride and the groom loved the lovely music!

J
Jansu

Married on 04/01/2017

Third Floor Strings played at our ceremony for our April wedding at Ashelynn Manor. JUST BEAUTIFUL. I was on the fence about having live music at our ceremony in the beginning, but all it took was for ... Read more me to hear Third Floor Strings in person and I was just in love with the music they play. They will add such a beautiful touch to your ceremony, with so many genres and songs to choose from and each sounding so beautiful. They really are the full package- so professional, extremely talented, and an overall joy to work with.