Third Season Jazz

La Jolla, CA · View map

About Third Season Jazz

Add a touch of class and sophistication to your wedding with the sounds of authentic jazz. Relax to standards by Rogers & Hart and Cole Porter and jazz classics by Miles Davis, Duke Ellington and others. Spice-up your party with some up-tempo swing and latin jazz. If your event is in San Diego, North County, Orange County, or the surrounding area, then look no further for uncompromising, quality entertainment. Listen and you will discover that Third Season is not a 'party band' comprised of part-time lounge musicians. We are working professionals who actively perform throughout Southern California and are committed to quality and artistry. If you are tired of enduring "Super Freak" and "Low Rider" every time you attend a function, then Third Season is the group for you. Our repertoire of jazz standards will provide an eloquent atmosphere for you and your guests. Third Season is available in several different instrumentations to fit the size and style of your event. As a swinging quintet, quartet, or subtle acoustic duo, we will provide the right soundtrack, from a large reception to an intimate dinner with friends.

10 Reviews for Third Season Jazz

10 Third Season Jazz Reviews

L
Louise

Married on 10/05/2012

We had the pleasure of hiring Third Season Jazz for our wedding last October and were thrilled with the entire experience. Their 5 piece live quintet played perfect music as our guests arrived for our ... Read more our sunset ceremony on the patio of Birch Aquarium overlooking the Pacific Ocean. They played all the pieces we requested for the actual ceremony and then continued to play enchanting cocktail background music for the next hour and a half before the DJ started playing our dance music. The transition throughout the evening was seamless. The musicians are all first rate and very professional. I was especially impressed at Ian's flexibility in locating a top rate vocalist on such short notice since I decided only 1 week before the wedding that I'd like to walk down the aisle to a particular vocal piece. I would enthusiastically recommend Third Season Jazz for your wedding (or any other celebration!).

User2315371

2+ years ago

We were looking for a classy, jazzy cocktail hour at our wedding along with some trumpet/piano music for our ceremony. My husband and his family are all musicians so we wanted to make sure we booked ... Read more the right band. I found Third Season Jazz on Gigmasters.com so I was already fairly sure they were a good pick since they had good reviews. Working with Ian, the manager, was a total breeze. He even forgave us when we were late on song choices so very flexible, too! :) We ended up having a trumpeter and piano player do La Vie en Rose, Autumn Leaves and Somewhere Over the Rainbow for our ceremony - it was beautiful! Many guests commented on how great the vibe was during cocktail hour and the first hour of dinner by having a live band play jazz standards. If you want to add a classy/fun element to your big day, I highly recommend this group. Very professional.

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 06/10/2012

I hired Ian to play solo flute at my wedding ceremony. It turned out to be wonderful! Beyond the music being beautiful, he was easy to work with, quick to respond and came dressed very professionally. ... Read more professionally. I was very impressed and highly recommend his services. Thanks for helping to make our day perfect!