Thirty-Three Photography

Newport News, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Thirty-Three Photography

Thirty-Three Photography in Newport News, Virginia is a full-time lifestyle and event and photographer available for weddings across the United States and beyond. Brian Callan's 10years as a wedding photographer has taken him along the east coast from North Carolina to NYC, out to California, and to Mexico. His background in photojournalism assists him in getting those crucial, candid and reflective photographs of your day. His unique lighting styles capture amazing images of the couple, whether it is during their free engagement session or on their wedding day. Brian blends photojournalistic, modern, and traditional styles to create timeless images you will cherish. "Amazing," "Professional," and "Affordable," is what couples say, time and again, in their reviews about working with Brian.

Experience

Brian Callan is an award winning wedding photographer with over 200 weddings under his belt. His work extends beyond weddings to include various events, live performances, sports, editorial, commercial, and documentary photography. He's been embeded with the United States Marine Corps, shoots side by side with firefighters in live fire training, and is relied upon by countless businesses and couples to deliver compelling imagery. Brian's overall experience as a photographer merges perfectly with wedding photography and his reviews echo that.

Dedicated to providing professional photography services, Thirty-Three Photography schedules only one event per day. Additional services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Aleta

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful pictures at a great price!

We are so happy we booked Thirty Three Photography for our wedding and engagement photos. Brian was so professional. When we sat down for our consultation, he went over what services and packages he ... Read more offers and asked us a lot of questions to make sure he understood what we wanted. He showed us his portfolio and talked with us for over an hour to really get to know us. As we left, my (now) husband turned to me and said “So we’re definitely booking him, right?”. Brian emailed us the next day with his quote, which was very reasonable, and a contract. We booked right away. Our package included an engagement session, so we could get used to being behind the camera. I sent over some inspiration photos per his request ahead of time. The day of our shoot, Brian got there early to walk around and find the best spots for the photos. He helped us figure out how to pose and look natural like we wanted. The photos turned out awesome, we’ve gotten so many compliments. For our wedding, Brian called me a week out to confirm all the details. He showed up to the venue early again to walk around and scope out the best spots. He was very helpful, and not at all pushy, making sure we got all the photos we wanted. Throughout the night, I noticed that Brian was perfectly blending into the background, while still always being in the right place at the right time to capture every moment. This was super important to us, because we didn’t want our photographer in our face the whole night. We told him we wanted mostly candid shots and he did an outstanding job. Our photos came back quickly and we are so pleased with them! We also received a beautiful DVD set to music with all our photos, as well as a copy of the photos and the DVD for each of our parents. I would highly recommend Brian for your wedding, engagement session, or any other photography need!

Chrissy
Chrissy

Married on 06/30/2019

Literally THE BEST Photographer

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Brian is a dream to work with. He met us for our consultation and asked us questions about what we wanted. He answered my husband's questions and impressed him ... Read more (which is hard to do). He sent us a quote that night and we booked him immediately. All of his packages were reasonably priced. We scheduled our engagement session which included our 6 year old daughter. Brian made sure she was in important shots and made her "his assistant". We received the photos very quickly and they were amazing. It was hard to choose which ones to print for our collage. Brian contacted us before the wedding to go over last minute details. He was thorough and made sure all our requests were noted. Our wedding day, Brian arrived early and started right away. He was a machine. Getting all the photos and poses on our list. During the ceremony, I did not even see him, but he got great shots. The whole night Brian was capturing special moments. Five days after the wedding, we received the first photos in our gallery. Brian had all our photos loaded in less than 2 weeks. He met us close to home to drop off our DVD and flash drive. These had over 300 pictures that we had not seem. The pictures were breathtaking and I was crying. Thank you Brian for capturing our special day. You truly are the GREATEST.

Kenneth
Kenneth Rutherford II

Married on 06/19/2019

Brian is awesome!

Brian turned what should have been one of my most nervous experiences into an all around great experience. As soon as I saw the passion that Brian had for taking our photos it was inspiring and put me ... Read more at ease. From beginning to end Brian and his service set him apart from the rest and I will always recommend him. Our photos came out amazing!!