This Old Garden Gallery

Tustin, CA · View map

About This Old Garden Gallery

Dreams Realized in Floral and Design Concepts

This Old Garden Gallery is a family business that was established in 2002 by LaRaine Wilson. She quickly outgrew the small canyon location of Silverado and moved to the city of Tustin in 2004. LaRaine's skill and reputation as a florist garnered her the attention of venues such as Tivoli, Tivoli Too, The Hacienda, Westin South Coast Plaza, Tustin Ranch Golf Club, Strawberry Farms Golf Club, Holiday Inn Laguna Hills and Los Coyotes Country Club. This Old Garden Gallery is now a preferred vendor at all of these locations.

How far back does LaRaine's love affair with flowers go? When LaRaine was 4 years old, an eld erly neighbor presented her with a bouquet of Snap Dragons from her garden. "I absolutely fell in love with flowers at that moment," she says, "and that love never left me."

Now, This Old Garden Gallery wants to be your neighbor. Our goal is to provide you with a fully personalized creative presentation for your special event. We not only aim to create something unique, but to create a relationship as well.

24 Reviews for This Old Garden Gallery

24 This Old Garden Gallery Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 07/07/2012

This Old Garden Gallery what an amazing team! LaRaine was so great to work with. The flowers were so beautiful and the custom arch they made for our wedding was breath taking. I brought in several ... Read more pictures of different ideas for the bouquets, boutonnieres, sweat heart table, and centerpieces. I had no idea the names of the flowers but LaRaine was spot on to the pictures I provided. The arch was put together from from 3 different arches I saw. This Old Garden Gallery was able to make one exactly how I envisioned. The venue manager even wanted to buy the arch because it was so amazing. My sweat heart table was even more than what I expected. My husband and I are completely grateful for all the time and hard work This Old Garden Gallery did. We could not of asked for a better florist for our wedding.

C
Cheryl

Married on 07/24/2011

Once I arrived at LaRaine's home and spent time talking with her about our wedding I knew that she was the perfect florist for me! I didn't interview anyone else. She is so patient and listened to ... Read more everything I had in mind for our wedding. She made suggestions on flower choices and had such an extensive collection of pictures of her work. I had looked at her pictures and found the bridal bouquet that I knew I wanted to carry. She was so easy to work with and I knew that our flowers would look incredible. When my bouquet was delivered to my hotel on my wedding day I was overwhelmed with how beautiful it was - even better than the picture! The flowers for our wedding party and parents were amazing!! She is such a gifted artist and someone that I recommend 100%!!

M
Mary Ellen

Married on 07/02/2011

LaRaine did the flowers for my garden wedding. I was specific about the kind of flowers that I wanted and the colors. They turned out beautiful! I was so impressed with her I hired her to do the ... Read more flowers for my 60th birthday and then again for a reception that I hosted at my home. She always goes above and beyond my expectations. She always uses fresh and beautiful blooms in all of her arrangements. All I can say is "BEAUTIFUL". And, "THANK YOU"