Thistleberry Press

Kingsport, TN · View map

About Thistleberry Press

Thistleberry Press is a letterpress printing and design studio located in the beautiful mountains of Tennessee, providing beautifully
printed letterpress stationery for all occasions. We work with you on an individual basis and within your budget to create a custom letterpress
wedding invitation suite that reflects your personal style and formality of event.

2 Reviews for Thistleberry Press

2 Thistleberry Press Reviews

hilse2010
Candice

Married on 03/13/2010

Bethany's work is second to none! With a short discussion on style, and an email or two, I received the proof for the perfect invitation. As a planner, I see amazing stationery work, but for ... Read more letterpress, Bethany has the artistic eye to create genuine art for your wedding. Thank you again for giving us an amazing first impression for our big day.

J
July

Married on 10/25/2008

I really wanted to have letterpress wedding invitations and shopped around to find the best price. I contacted Bethany and she was very responsive to my needs and to my timeline. I swear, I sent her ... Read more several emails each day and she always got back to me. She made sure everything was perfect and the final product was absolutely beautiful! After I sent out the invitations, I continuously got the comment that it was the "fanciest, most beautiful invitation they had ever seen"! Honestly, I think some people decided not to come because they saw the invitations and thought the wedding would be too fancy for them to attend but I just really wanted nice invitations and that is exactly what I got. It was a little pricey but worth it to me for the high quality. If you are looking for someone that is highly responsive, easy to work with and produces top quality products, Bethany at Thistleberry Press is the one for you!

Thistleberry Press FAQ