Thistlewood Manor & Gardens

Kyle, TX · View map · Visit website

About Thistlewood Manor & Gardens

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens is a stunning wedding venue in Kyle, Texas, just 20 minutes south of Austin. This luxurious mansion exudes historic charm and class from every detail, while being new and modern.

The lovely manicured gardens, stately ballroom, and premier onsite catering set this venue apart from the others.

We strive for excellence in our service, venue offerings, and the experiences we create for couples and their guests. Featured in magazines and blogs such as Austin Wedding Day, Wedding Lovely, Bliss Bridal, and many others, you can see our attention to detail. We help you create the wedding of your dreams.

If you’re looking for an unforgettable venue to celebrate “I do,” visit Thistlewood Manor & Gardens.

Facilities and Capacity

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens offers beautiful indoor and outdoor venue space for couples of all styles. Surrounded by a picturesque garden landscape, the courtyard is perfect for your outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. The gardens offer charm and casual seating for guests to enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres before dinner, plus lots of great photo spots.

Featuring a grandiose staircase as well as crystal chandeliers and marble-like flooring, the French-inspired mansion creates that luxurious magical feel. Add the stately wrought iron and glass doors leading to the patio and courtyard for an easy transition between your various activities.

The ballroom accommodates comfortably about 160-175 with a nice dance floor. Plus, and in the fall and spring seasons, expanding to the patio enables 200+ guests. If you are looking for more of an outdoor reception, the courtyard is ½ acre, so there is plenty of space for just about anything.

As you have access to the venue all day long, you will be especially pleased with our fantastic dressing suites, with full baths and plenty of mirrors. The bride’s room even includes a private patio adjacent to the gardens, while the groomsmen enjoy a TV for their games...

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens offers fully-customized wedding packages (Plans) to suit almost any couple’s desires and budgets. Our team will work with you to determine every detail of your wedding day, and create a plan to execute it seamlessly.

Our onsite catering is highly praised in all our reviews. Made from scratch and cooked onsite, you can be sure of its freshness and deliciousness.

Our Plans include almost all you need for your day, or we can work with you at any level you choose. Besides our great onsite catering and coordination/planning services, we can help you with:

• Linens and decor
  • China, flatware, and glassware
  • Custom floral options
  • Banquet and ceremony chairs
  • Banquet, cocktail, cake and other tables
  • Complete Bar Services
  • Rehearsal time
  • Onsite parking
  • Access to catering kitchen for outside caterer
  • And much more

31 Reviews for Thistlewood Manor & Gardens

31 Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 01/13/2018

Beautiful venue with professional services. I rarely give 5 stars but I had to since Thistlewood were so great. I did not move a finger and Leslie followed through with each and every detail. There ... Read more were so many things I forgot but Leslie and Trish kept me on track the entire time. A few recommendations: - add some desserts from Trish - best baker in the world! - ask the honest and hard questions ... Trish will be very frank - do what Leslie ask you to do, she's almost always right - relax .. you will be well taken care of Finally ... I trust this vendor. They are not here to rip your wallet apart, instead, they try to be very reasonable with what they have to offer.

Stephany
Stephany

Married on 06/08/2019

I had the wedding of my dreams!

I had a great experience working with he entire team at Thistlewood. I had to plan my wedding in Texas while living in Virginia, so planning a wedding long distance is not easy! But working with ... Read more Leslie and Tricia it was honestly a great experience for me as a bride which gave me piece of mind knowing I was working with a professional and flexible team. The venues if gorgeous with plenty of options where to take pictures, the food was absolutely delicious, and the fact that they offer so much in their packages you wont go wrong by choosing to work with them!

V
Vanessa Foster

Married on 11/21/2018

Loved the venue!

I had such a wonderful time at my wedding! Tricia and Leslie sure do an amazing job to work everything out. I was even able to text Leslie whenever I thought of something random and wanted to confirm. ... Read more It was a great pleasure to work with them as they put everything together better than I expected. I would highly recommend this venue!