Thomas A. Welch

South Weymouth, MA · View map

About Thomas A. Welch

A wedding is such a profound moment in the lives, and relationship, of two people, that the ceremony also should be thoughtful, reflective, and personalized. It would be a pleasure for me to assist you in the planning for such an important occasion. I have officiated at scores of weddings over the years; yet, each being unique and deserving of complete care and attention.

I am happy to accommodate the wishes of couples who come to me. Whether it is a simple ceremony or one that is more elaborate and formal, secular, spiritual, religious, interreligious, or Celtic or native in form, I will work to make it perfect for you. I embrace diversity of all sorts and celebrate the specialness of commitment in all loving relationships.

Whether your setting is ocean side or by a lake; in a meadow or on a mountain ledge, or, in the more traditional setting of chapel or banquet hall, I am most eager to welcome you and to work with you.

46 Reviews for Thomas A. Welch

46 Thomas A. Welch Reviews

Erica
Erica Carmody

Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful Ceremony!

We are so happy we chose Tom as our officiant. People assumed he was a family friend because the ceremony was so personal and heartfelt. Our guests came up to us all night to compliment the ceremony! ... Read more ceremony! Tom was also the most responsive vendor I worked with. Without exaggeration, Tom would consistently reply to my emails within 30 minutes. Of course I didn't expect such promptness, but it made me feel very at ease!

L
Lori

Married on 09/23/2018

Our consultation with Thomas was great. We immediately knew that we wanted him to be the officiant for our ceremony. He shared with us how he goes through the ceremony and we were able to put together ... Read more together exactly how we want our day to be. Our wedding isn’t until September 2018, but I know we made the right choice with Thomas Welch. Professional, caring and I almost cried just listening to how perfect the ceremony sounded when he was going through the details.

Lena
Lena

Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect for us!

Thomas Welch was the perfect officiant for our August 2018 Boston wedding. We met with at least 3 different officiants beforehand and just followed our gut. I contacted Mr. Welch through wedding wire ... Read more and heard back almost immediately and arranged to meet at his house. I was sold the second Mr, Welch answered my (now) husband's first question about how much time the ceremony was going to take. He said "22 and 1/2 minutes." LOVED IT! He was able to recite pretty much any and every part of the ceremony by heart which made us feel incredibly reassured. We received some readings and other helpful materials and emailed back and forth just a few more times before the ceremony with questions and finalizing readings and our vows. The day of, everything went smoothly and we could not have wished for a better person marrying us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Lena & Robert