Thomas Farm Weddings & Events

Church Hill, TN · View map · Visit website

About Thomas Farm Weddings & Events

Thomas Farm Wedding is an iconic wedding venue located out of Church Hill, Tennessee. The venue sits on 16 breathtaking acres of farmland, which is the perfect backdrop to incredible photos. If you are looking for a story book wedding, then this place is for you.

Facilities and Capacity

Thomas Farm Wedding can comfortably hold 150 guests at their working horse farm. In addition to a great barn with its rustic details and featuring a web of string lights and a breathtaking chandelier, the property has plenty of character. There are multiple large ponds, limestone bridges, and open fields to host an intimate ceremony and/or provide the perfect place to capture photos. There is a kitchen space that is perfect for catering vendors. This space allows your to ensure your food will be and remain hot throughout your event and is a blessing for your catering staff. The day of the wedding you’ll have access to both the on-site bridal parlor and groomsmen quarters so the bridal party can enjoy their time together getting ready while making countless memories before the big day unfolds.

In addition to the site rental, you will be assigned a wedding coordinator to aid in all the day-of madness. They are there to help you tie up any loose ends with vendors, provide setup and takedown of all your decorations. There is on-site parking so your guests can truly relax once they arrive and enjoy the party. Lastly, all basic event rentals are included such as chairs, tables, linens, and lighting/sound. Beyond that, the staff welcomes vendors because they know professionals do their job best. This allows you to fully customize your event and ensure you feel your day is complete.

Other Services

For couples interested in extending the party, Thomas Farm Wedding welcomes weekend rentals. This gives you and your guests access to the whole property for the entirety of your wedding weekend. It is perfect for hosting a rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and even a day after brunch with the people closest to the couple, all while allowing you to keep the memories rolling.

21 Reviews for Thomas Farm Weddings & Events

21 Thomas Farm Weddings & Events Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 05/20/2017

"I feel like I'm in a movie, it's incredible" - that's what our guests told us on our wedding day, blown away by the beautiful setting Thomas Farm provided for our wedding. My fiance and I live in ... Read more Charlotte and wanted a destination setting that was elegant without being stuffy and didn't require a plane ticket. The farm was a perfect fit. The equestrian setting was the perfect backdrop for the most elegant dinner party we'll probably every have(!), complete with linens, china and vintage crystal, that ran the length of the long hall between stalls - perfect length to seat all our guests. Cocktail hour and after-dinner dancing were both held in the large area at the end of the barn with views out to the pastures and that amazing canopy of lights overhead. Our photographer captured our first dance under that huge chandelier - so incredible!! Between the ceremony and reception, while my new husband and I took a few family photos, our guests were taking photos with the pastures, horses, goats, you name it! This is seriously one of the most insta-worthy places you'll ever see. The logistics of the space are ideal: parking is easy; it's a quick van ride to the best hotels in town if you're providing transportation (we did); the bridal parlor is a sweet place to prep with your party (and I loved having a private bathroom in there so you can tackle the whole needing-to-go-while-in-a-wedding-dress thing during the reception); there's a separate room for groomsmen to change and hang suit bags, etc. Thomas Farm staff are also amazing. It's truly a family affair, and they have the whole crew on the ready to help with whatever comes up throughout the day. We can't say enough good things about this place or the people who run it. We feel like we found a hidden gem and would encourage anyone else looking for an outdoor venue to book your wedding here before it gets "discovered"!

C
Charley

Getting married on 10/15/2022

I love Thomas Farms! It's a beautiful venue perfect for any large event! I so enjoyed having our family pictures taken there this fall! Read more I love Thomas Farms!! It's a beautiful venue perfect for any large event! I so enjoyed having our family pictures taken there this fall!

Britteny
Britteny L Warf

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Liz is awesome

Absolutely love liz and her property she and my fiance got along well and she was verry inviting to our son Read more Absolutely love liz and her property she and my fiance got along well and she was verry inviting to our son