Thouzand Wordz

Soufriere, LC · View map

About Thouzand Wordz

Thouzand Wordz Inc. is a professional wedding planning company based out of Soufriere, St. Lucia. Their goal is to make your planning process as easy, fun, and effortless as possible. Their talented team is dedicated to taking care of every detail, and ensuring your unique vision comes to life. Thouzand Wordz Inc. prides themselves on their affordable packages, high-quality service, and ability to give you the “wow” factor you're looking for.

Experience
This full-service wedding planning company is owned by Marcus Joseph, who has over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He spent seven of those years as a group and events coordinator, before founding Thouzand Wordz Inc. Marcus is a certified Beverley Clark wedding specialist, and is available to plan weddings all over St. Lucia.

Thouzand Wordz Inc. offers full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination, based on your individual needs and preferences. Through the years, they’ve coordinated over 340 ceremonies, and have orchestrated every element of the event, from custom letterpress invitations to linens, lighting, table service and flowers. Couples can choose from their multiple packages which include Piton Paradise, Lucian Lovin’, and Vows with a Wow. They also have a vow renewal package called Perfectly Paired. Additional services include:

• Entertainment

Stacey
Stacey Mccormick

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience

My husband and I did a wedding renewal after 20 years and it was magical. The renewal exceeded our expectations and I am still visualizing this day! I can’t say enough good things about Thouzand Wordz ... Read more and his professionalism! He was extremely knowledgeable and you have no doubt his heart is in his job and making the couple the most important aspect! I would highly recommend Thouzand Wordz for wedding or renewal! He made our experience an experience of a lifetime!

A
Angela V

Married on 02/05/2019

The best Non Traditional Independant Wedding Planner on St. Lucia

I struggled to find a wedding planner in St. Lucia that would think outside the box and wasn't tied to a resort. My husband and I loved the outdoor beauty of the St. Luica and wanted a location that ... Read more would capture it which was Non Traditional. Marcus Joseph was the only one that came up with the idea of getting married at Tet Paul Park which has cliff overlooking the two pitons and the ocean set in full on raw nature. I can't even describe to you the natural glorious beauty of the site. He worked with the park to get it closed early and have the handrails behind us removed for pictures. He thought of everything and was even very accommodating to help my father with extra time to get to the location and a walking stick to help him on the walk. He arranged for a photographer who was creative and on board with our adventurous photoshoot ideas including climbing a tree, walking down the Soufriere downtown street, sitting at a local bar drinking beer, and jumping into a waterfall shots. The last shoot we had to cancel because of light but he was totally down if we could've pulled it off. The hair, makeup, and flowers accommodations were spot on as well. Marcus himself is a true believer in love and marriage and was born and raised in St Lucia making working with him comforting and easy. If you want someone who will be flexible, suggest creative ideas for your wedding, and in general be fun to work with he is your best bet in St Lucia for the wild at heart. For reference, my wedding was very small, me and my husband and our three parents. We did not have a reception but just coordinated a dinner for all of us on the terrace at Jade Mountain. If you go with Tet Paul be aware it is a bit of a hike to the top. I wore white heeled combat boots under my long traditional dress. The photo attached was taken with a phone and not by the photographer.

Z
Zarah Thomas

Married on 01/23/2019

Marcella and Darron Wedding 2019

Marcus is the best wedding planner in St Lucia! He is passionate about his work, and his has a great deal of experience and this was seen by the considerable amount of attention to detail which he ... Read more he provided during the stage that resulted in a magical wedding day. He has made what most people experience as one of the most stressful time in their lives aside from Buying a house and having baby! by doing what he does best by coordinating and bring everything together. He provide us with the breath taking scenery of one of St Lucia’s would famous world heritage site of The Piton and the most beautiful sunset. He has so much knowledge about St Lucia he explained the local legend of infamous Pitons. His package included efficiently sort our all the marriage documentation including marriage License and certificates. The wedding ceremony was sensational as the views were breathtaking which made my wedding day the best day of my life. My husband put all his trust in Marcus and had faith that the day would be one to remember for the rest of our lives together. Marcus gave a touching speech about planning our wedding. He was more than a wedding planner he became our friend. When we experienced a small crisis with our bridesmaids dresses, he was understanding able to accommodate changes to our colour scheme. If you think that a man could not possibly plan a wedding, it’s a lie. Let Marcus prove it to you. As he has made our wedding day the best day of our lives.