Three Dudes Winery

San Marcos, TX · View map

About Three Dudes Winery

Each event is custom to what is important to you. Have your ceremony at our stone pergola. Host your reception on our River Deck overlooking the beautiful San Marcos River. Dance the night away in our rustic dance hall!

4 Reviews for Three Dudes Winery

4 Three Dudes Winery Reviews

Alyse
Alyse

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Intimate Ceremony

This place really has the charm to make any day perfect. The location is just far enough from San Marcos to provide a peaceful wedding spot. With the views of the San Marcos river from the awesome ... Read more deck this place is like sitting in a postcard. The decorations really make it personalized to you. Everything about my day was absolutely perfect. The staff was amazingly helpful and the wine was spectacular!

S
Sidney

Married on 07/11/2015

Absolutely love this place! Very affordable and so pretty. The staff is so helpful and informative in my planning stages for my upcoming wedding. I can not wait to have our big day at Three Dudes ... Read more Winery!

J
jessica

Married on 10/25/2014

The venue is beautiful. Perfect small intimate receptions. The price was perfect for a small budget. Read more The venue is beautiful. Perfect small intimate receptions. The price was perfect for a small budget.