Three Little Words Paper

Biddeford, Maine · View map

About Three Little Words Paper

Three Little Words is a team of Paper Artisans who create handmade stationery for events, announcements and celebrations. Local to Maine and California – and shipping worldwide – they work closely with couples to design, print and hand-assemble beautiful wedding stationery suites that bring their event to life on paper. Three Little Words offers Save The Dates, Invitation Suites and Day Of Materials as Collection, Semi-Custom or Custom designs in a range of printing techniques to accommodate a wide breadth of styles and budgets.

Three Little Words' experienced team of graphic designers and illustrators offers designs with an aesthetic that combines a clean, modern sensibility with timeless production techniques like letterpress printing and hand-tied silk ribbon. They offer customized designs based off anything from their existing Collection, or can create original, Custom Designs for couples looking for something unique to their event. Their range of printing techniques includes flat – aka giclee – printing, letterpress printing, foil embossing and screen printing. From Save The Dates and Wedding Invitations to Day of Materials including Menus, Place Cards, Signage, Favors and beyond -- they do it all and love to help clients "brand" their weddings.

Initial consultations and proposals are always complimentary. The designer responsible for creating your stationery will remain in constant contact with you throughout the process. After booking, they share a project timeline and assistance with content for the items you ordered. Two initial drafts will be presented and up to three rounds of revisions are included in their pricing. Once the digitial design is approved, clients may choose to order a physical proof or approve the art for press. Printing and hand-assembly is provided by Three Little Words and your invitations will be safely shipped to you upon completion (or you may order their direct-to-guest mailing service and let them take care of sending everything from the post office).

Three Little Words firmly believes wedding invitations set the tone for the event, and would love to help you bring your wedding to life on paper!

3 Reviews for Three Little Words Paper

3 Three Little Words Paper Reviews

L
Leila

Married on 05/21/2016

We are currently working with Three Little Words for all of our wedding stationery. Before we made our decision I visited online retail paper websites and even went to a retail paper chain store for a ... Read more quote. Working with a paper artisan like Emily from Three Little Words can definitely be a little more expensive but her work is 150% worth it. Emily will work with your stationery budget to make you something beautiful to send to your guests. Her customer service is wonderful and she answers all calls/emails in a friendly and timely manner. She is an artist with a great design eye. She takes the bride/groom vision and turns it into beautiful paper products. Think about it, your save-the-date and invitations are the first correspondence and experience that your guests will have of your wedding. When done beautifully these things can set the tone for the kind of event you are planning. Like I said, I checked out the online retails and PaperSource..I was underwhelmed by the choices and the customer service. For busy brides, almost all of our meetings with Emily were over the phone or via email. This did not affect my ability to pick the perfect color for our envelopes etc...If something isn't clear over email, Emily is available by phone and she even offered to Skype! Emily designed a hand drawn, watercolor custom map save-the-date for our Sonoma, CA wedding. It was printed by Emily on some very lovely paper. Our beautiful, unique save-the-date got all of our guests super excited about traveling to Wine Country, CA for our wedding. We are currently designing invitations and day-of collateral for our wedding. We are super excited about the beautiful seating chart that she will create for our wedding. If you want to work with someone who takes her work and your wedding vision seriously AND can make super fun, original paper products then please consider Emily. Check out her website and Instagram for all the fun stuff she can do!!

User3719469

2+ years ago

Emily is awesome! My partner and I were introduced to her by the florist for our wedding, Claire (Poppystone), who showed us some examples of Emily’s invitations when we were in her studio. I’m a bit ... Read more of a wedding invitation junkie but I was still impressed by how original and different all of the sample invitations were. We especially loved the little touches like personalized maps to wedding events and different types of ribbon used to tie together the invite and RSVP card. Emily was so great to work with – she responded quickly to our emails and requests, and clearly made an effort to give us the look we were going for (creatively simple, but elegant). We got so many compliments on our invitations once they went out. She also did the day-of materials for our wedding, including programs, escort cards, menus and even beer labels for some homebrew we made for our guests!! We found her pricing very fair and would definitely use her again.

K
Kristen

Married on 11/04/2012

I am so thankful to have found Three Little Words in San Francisco! After finding a pic online of her own wine-cork-coaster save-the-date, I knew instantly that Emily was exactly who I wanted to work ... Read more with on our wedding stationary. She is so creative and just so willing to try out different ideas, different concepts, etc, that I really felt like my options were endless. She was respectful of the budget we were working with, and always kept that in mind when making specific recommendations or providing us with options to review. She has a clear artistic opinion and uses that to respectfully point out what maybe should be considered, and what maybe shouldn't be pursued. She went above and beyond what I would typically expect from just a stationary provider- she was able to make recommendations for me on how to address my envelopes in a way that would satisfy my stuck-in-the-stone-ages mom, she designed the labels for our custom-made wine bottle favors, and taught us how to put together our invitations ourselves, including a monogrammed wax seal. She is so efficient that I don't know how she does it and how she manages to do it with such a warm and sincere smile on her face the whole time- it is so obvious and endearing to see how much she loves what she does! I would recommend Three Little Words in a heartbeat, and I will be running to Emily for every stationary-required-event in the future =)

Three Little Words Paper FAQ