Three Petals

Costa Mesa, CA · View map

About Three Petals

Three Petal’s mission is to create unique and personalized designs. Through floral designs, rich fabrics, and textures, we aspire to make every facet of your event simply beautiful. Our services include floral designs, linens, chiavari chair rentals, table setting accessories, drapery treatments, décor, back drop and everything beautiful. We cater to events of all sizes from the small intimate gatherings to grand galas with the same dedication, professionalism and attention to detail.

Please contact us for a free consultation:

www.ThreePetals.com

info@threepetals.com

P: 877-850-1103

11 Reviews for Three Petals

11 Three Petals Reviews

S
Swati

Married on 10/14/2017

Cat and her team were the best! I knew from the beginning when she took my hazy ideas and came back with a clear vision that was exactly my style, that she would be great. She has so many unique and ... Read more creative ideas, and she really helps create whatever you are looking for! She also did an amazing job making sure elements that were important to me and my mom were seamlessly integrated. Not to mention her team went out of their way to change things the week of to make sure everything was perfect. And they definitely delivered! The sangeet, wedding and reception were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! We're so happy we went with Cat and her team, they took our events to the next level and made everything unforgettable! Our guests were blown away with the decorations. Thanks Cat!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/26/2015

Three Petals did an amazing job at our wedding! Cat understood exactly what we wanted and the flowers were spectacular. She was able to stay within our budget and she was wonderful to work with! Read more Three Petals did an amazing job at our wedding! Cat understood exactly what we wanted and the flowers were spectacular. She was able to stay within our budget and she was wonderful to work with!!

N
Nicole

Married on 05/05/2012

All I can say is, "Wow! " Three Petals is amazing to work with. All I had to do was show Cat a couple idea pictures and tell her a few words for the idea I was going for and she matched it above and ... Read more beyond my expecations. The flowers were stunning and amazing. The dance floor was awesome. The lighting made the ambiance exactly what I wanted to be...a fun, elegant party!!!