Three Sisters Cake Shop

Josephine
Josephine

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Cake I've Ever Had

I already knew this from the tasting, but three sisters did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake/cupcakes! I seriously can't get over how good their stuff tastes (not to mention looks)! They are so ... Read more great to work with and everything came out exactly as we envisioned. They even helped us create a cake for the groom's aunt, who turned 50 on our wedding day! All of our guests raved about the cupcakes for the whole night.

J
Jen

Married on 08/25/2018

Dessert Bar

Super accommodating! We had a dessert bar with a huge variety. Many many compliments. They also made us a small cake to cut for pictures. Perfect and delicious. Read more Super accommodating! We had a dessert bar with a huge variety. Many many compliments. They also made us a small cake to cut for pictures. Perfect and delicious.

Katy
Katy Guidi

Married on 08/24/2018

Best cupcakes in the area!

My husband and I knew we wanted to have cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake, with a small cake for us to cut. Three Sisters knew exactly what we envisioned and went above and beyond. The ... Read more flavors they have to chose from were all so amazing that we got a certain amount of EVERY flavor. At the end of the night there was only 5 cupcakes leftover - EVERYONE ate them in minutes. The cake we cut was exactly what we wanted but also tasted incredible. We ate it the next day, we could not allow ourselves to freeze it and wait a year to eat. Three Sisters was always available to answer questions and worked seamlessly with Flag Hill our wedding venue. I live right near their bakery and many of my co-workers also use their bakery for events and personal baked goods. You cannot beat the price for the quality you get!!!