Block Weddings & Events

Kent, WA · View map

About Block Weddings & Events

Local to Kent, Washington, Block Weddings & Events specializes in event coordination services for weddings throughout the greater Seattle, Washington metropolitan area. First established in March 2015 by lead wedding coordinator Candi Block, Block Weddings & Events is dedicated to helping you and your partner feel empowered to confidently tackle your wedding planning.

Experience
Candi Block is happy to coordinate weddings for couples worldwide, while fellow lead wedding coordinator and assistant Amy Gorton is exclusive to the Seattle, Washington metropolitan area. Candi is a self-care guru who is well versed in meditation and yoga, and enjoys sharing her self-care mindset and techniques with clients. Amy prioritizes a fun, stress-free planning experience for her clients. She is passionate about handling and organizing every detail of your wedding.

Block Weddings & Events provides a variety of wedding planning packages and online tools to help you plan and organize your wedding. Candi and Amy both specialize in day-of coordination and are happy to provide frequent consultation services as your wedding day approaches. Their standard day-of coordination package includes a venue visit, unlimited email communication, vendor recommendations, decor and layout review, all setup and cleanup, and rehearsal assistance. Block Weddings & Events will also handle your wedding’s logistics and timeline, and will fully manage your vendors on your special day.

34 Reviews for Block Weddings & Events

34 Block Weddings & Events Reviews

Christine
Christine Abbott

Married on 07/05/2019

Amy from Block Events was AMAZING!

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner! Amy was supportive, fun to work with, flexible to our ideas, totally reliable, very organized and dedicated. The vendors they recommended were ... Read more great, and that was a helpful resource. Amy alerted us to details that we wouldn't have otherwise thought about and made a big difference in the wedding day. The development of the timelines was invaluable and she did a great job accomodating some tricky things we wanted to do (like have our ceremony site a pretty long walk from the closest parking) and gave us advice about how to make it a success. I had so much peace of mind and enjoyed my wedding day soooo much more knowing that Amy was taking care of everything. I could not say enough about this company; I would recommend them to anyone planning an event!

E
E. Freeman

Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal Execution

Candi and her team at Block Events was an absolute pleasure to work with for our recent outdoor wedding. They over-delivered on our expectations, and made our wedding day more enjoyable and ... Read more stress-free than we ever though possible! We knew we wanted a day-of coordinator to take over all logistics on our wedding day, but we got so much more in the process. Candi was available from our initial meeting right through our wedding – something we didn’t expect in a day-of coordinator. She answered any ongoing questions or concerns we had in the months leading up to our wedding day, made excellent vendor recommendations, and was incredibly patient with our last minute logistical changes as we worked with the fall weather in the Pacific Northwest. With multiple meetings and conversations before our wedding, she put us at ease with her professional yet personal approach. On our wedding day, Candi and Amy were a super force! They transformed our outdoor venue into a beautifully composed destination that exceeded our expectations in every way. They have an eye for detail, and ensured that our every need was met – including those things we never thought about! We are sure that there were many things that Candi and Amy did behind the scenes that we never even realized. From pre-ceremony assistance, to personal attention, vendor and guest assistance throughout the evening, the whole team at Block Events worked incredibly hard to make our wedding unbelievably memorable.

E
Erica

Married on 09/08/2018

100% Would Recommend!

Candi and her team at Block Weddings & Events (formerly Thrifty Events) far exceeded my expectations. Candi was so personal and genuine, but at the same time extremely professional and confident. She ... Read more listened to me and my fiance, and offered suggestions based on her previous experience with clients. All pre-wedding communication was easy and prompt. She even recommended a few of our last vendors when I was stuck on who to choose, and each of her recommendations were amazing! One of my favorite things was during our venue walk through a week prior to the wedding, the first thing she asked me was "what are you concerned about?" I loved that. I was able to talk about the things keeping me up at night, and we immediately came up with a plan for what to do. After those 5 minutes, I was able to enjoy the walk through and be in the moment instead of waiting to bring up one of my little worries. On the day of our wedding, she and her assistant worked so fast and efficiently! To my knowledge, everything went completely perfectly without any troubles! Who knows if that's actually true, but it's a testament to Block Wedding's professionalism and poise with our other vendors, guests, and our families! I couldn't have been happier to work with Candi, and would 100% recommend her business to any couple getting married.