Small Forest Films

Easton, PA · View map · Visit website

About Small Forest Films

Small Forest Films is a wedding videography company based in Easton, Pennsylvania. Owner Kyle Morales is a lover of natural light who believes that a wedding film should be about more than just the celebration. He works hard to make sure that your love story is reflected in every cinematic moment. Small Forest Films welcomes couples who are free-spirited and looking for a non-traditional and emotional keepsake.

Small Forest Films is happy to be behind the scenes to capture your wedding ceremony, reception, and pre-ceremony preparations. Kyle utilizes a combination of cinematic, short-form, and storytelling styles to document your day. He can use drones and multiple cameras to ensure that no moment is overlooked. He is able to work additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and book only one event per day. The high-definition work can be made into highlight and full-feature films, and client revisions are welcome. Proof of liability insurance can be provided, and the films can be delivered via digital download, DVD, and USB flash drive.

4 Reviews for Small Forest Films

4 Small Forest Films Reviews

S
Featured
Shanna

Married on 01/12/2018

I am extremely happy with the results of our wedding video and our trailer. Kyle was great and made our wedding video something we will love forever. I cannot think of a better videographer. He ... Read more captured our special moments in a way I never thought was possible. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone that wants their wedding day captured.

E
Emily

Married on 01/06/2018

Kyle has worked with East Stroudsburg University on many projects and has always showed the upmost professionalism. His vision and final project speak for themselves. I love working with him and am ... Read more truly excited to work with him on every project.

M
Mary

Married on 08/18/2017

I couldn’t be happier with our wedding videography! Not only was I so impressed with the end result, but I loved having Kyle be apart of our special day. Read more I couldn’t be happier with our wedding videography! Not only was I so impressed with the end result, but I loved having Kyle be apart of our special day.