Thru My Lenz Photography

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Thru My Lenz Photography

The wedding day is a once in a lifetime expression of a couple's love for each other and their families. Every exciting and romantic moment deserves to be captured so it can enjoyed through photos for a lifetime. We capture those moments withcare and creativity while putting everyone at ease, not on stage.

12 Reviews for Thru My Lenz Photography

12 Thru My Lenz Photography Reviews

K
Kathryn

Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing people and amazing photography. Love these ladies with all my heart! Our engagement photos turned out wonderful. We included both of our crazy dachshunds in the shots whom they were both so ... Read more patient with ;) Always professional and very talented. But more than anything, they are simply so much fun to work with!!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/10/2010

This photographer is incredibly flexible and willing to give you what you want on your special day! Read more This photographer is incredibly flexible and willing to give you what you want on your special day!

K
Coleman

Married on 08/15/2009

The photography company is phenominal. They do exceptional work and you would be crazy not to give them a shot. There photos are gorgeous and I was amazed they were of me. Very professional and you ... Read more can't even tell they are there. Some of the pics I wondered where were they to take this picture. Well worth the money.